Subject: Is there a list of all of the cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Haley
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have two copies of the game, supposedly new and shrink-wrapped.

The instructions list 21 enemy cards, bot both sets include the exact same 19 enemy cards. 12 Mordor cards are also listed, but both sets include the exact same 10 Mordor cards. I would like to know which cards are missing and whether I can make a complete set from the two sets that I have.

Thank You.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Gilcreast
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had the exact same issue with my set ordered from Tanga. 2 missing enemy cards and 2 missing Mordor cards. I'm starting to wonder if it is a misprint in the directions. Anyone know anything about this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Zimmermann
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
Hi,
I just uploaded the complete list of cards so you can check that.
Best regards
Andreas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Laisure
United States
Kansas City
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a copy from Tanga and have the same problem. My set is missing the Balrog, Mouth of Sauron, and 2 Mordor Cards - “Each player must discard a card from a Fellowship". Thanks Andreas for the card list. Has anyone had any luck getting replacement cards from anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caley Roark
United States
Quarryville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem, also order from Tanga. Who would we contact for replacements? Tanga or the publisher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Laisure
United States
Kansas City
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanga is now sold out of the game, so I believe the best they would do is offer a refund. I tried emailing Playroom Entertainment, but so far have not heard anything back. I think I’ll try their phone number if I still don’t hear anything next week.

I noticed that the 4 missing cards are the same ones that other people have reported misprinted with the wrong backs. I’m wondering if the company pulled the misprinted cards, planning to replace them with corrected ones, but then didn’t.

Update:

I got this message back from Playroom Entertainment:

"Thank you for letting us know about this, and please accept our apologies!
We will be happy to send copies of the missing cards out to you as soon
as possible.

All the best,
The Playroom Entertainment Team"

I received the cards and they have the correct backs, so I now have a complete game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rickner
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Thank you all for this information, I have the exact same cards missing and thought maybe I had lost them somehow the first day I opened it (unlikely, but that's all I could figure). I will also be emailing Playroom Entertainment through their Contact page and see if they will send me the four missing cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.