Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael
Germany
around Ulm
Ba-Wü
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

When my opponent plays a character and Vulca #20, may I play Flit #12 to set his strength to zero?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
It would help if you put the full abilities of the cards in questions like these.

V20 - Elemental Enchantment (Booster) "My total power increases to 6."

F12 - Hank Highflyer Hawk (Character) "Your character cards are ignored, except Flit character cards."

In this case the Vulca's total power is still 6. EE increases total power, so ignoring the character does not change that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
around Ulm
Ba-Wü
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. So we interpreted it the right way.

Regarding your note about posting the card texts: Is there an online reference containing all card texts? We are playing the German edition so translating the text of the cards may lead to other texts than the official ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
I used this spreadsheet to look up the cards you were referring to:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/12006/blue-moon-people...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brauerle wrote:
We are playing the German edition so translating the text of the cards may lead to other texts than the official ones.
Aren't the card names always the same though?
In that case, a name at least is already way more helpful than a number (experienced players know a lot of cards by heart, after all).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(I haven't been checking here, as I had mistakenly assumed that most postings would be under Blue Moon Legends. So a bit of catching up where I think I can help.

Teeka wrote:
brauerle wrote:
We are playing the German edition so translating the text of the cards may lead to other texts than the official ones.
Aren't the card names always the same though?

No, the German card names are different.

Quote:
In that case, a name at least is already way more helpful than a number (experienced players know a lot of cards by heart, after all).

The numbers are universal (including to Blue Moon Legends - correcting the last Buka card to Buka 31, not Promo 31). But names are generally more familiar. Germans posting may use the numbers as more helpful than German names.

But if faced with German names, on the same page as the FAQ list there's a German to English Blue Moon help file. With all the German card names in it mapped to English card names.

(Actually I see my copy on my machine has been subject to corruption, probably when I migrated from Windows to MacOS. How does the online version appear to people?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.