Subject: AW, Ground Assault Table - DRM Bonuses Chart? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, I got my game yesterday and today I have a bit of time to study the rulebook and charts. I'm looking at the DRM Bonuses section of the GOSS rulebook, (13.8.2, Page 38). I can't seems to be able to find the DRM Bonuses chart as a player aid for GA (The WAR2, HF games GA chart have this section), is it not provided with the game ?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gunny1 wrote:
JG53_Jaguar wrote:
Hmmm, I got my game yesterday and today I have a bit of time to study the rulebook and charts. I'm looking at the DRM Bonuses section of the GOSS rulebook, (13.8.2, Page 38). I can't seems to be able to find the DRM Bonuses chart as a player aid for GA (The WAR2, HF games GA chart have this section), is it not provided with the game ?

Thanks!

Peter,

I didn't see it included in AWII.

Thanks for confirming, I will send an email to Joe and see what he says...

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youst
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
designer
don't have my copy of the game yet, but I thought the DRMs were listed on the GA player aid sheet. If not, I'll create a pdf. Just looked at what AI had - looks like that part of the table dropped off between proofing and printing. The rules do contain the various DRMs, but I'll create a pdf and upload it in the next week or so. For now:

GA DRMs:

+- 5 pts for each level of Proficiency difference between attacker and def.

+- 5 pts for each Regimental Integrity Bonus (up to 3 bonuses for def and 6 bonuses for attacker for a total of +-15 pts for def and +-30 pts for att).

+- 10 pts for each Armor/AT bonus, but note that Armor/AT that qualifies for Heavy Arm/AT bonus receives +- 15 pts for each Bonus. (usually when attacker is in clear terrain and defender has any arm or AT unit with at least a "5" defensive arm/at rating

+- 5 pts for each unit eligible to contribute Combat Reserve Bonuses to the GAssault (up to a max of 3 such bonuses per GA).

That should be it. Note that no die roll can be modified by more than +-60 pts.

Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joeyoust wrote:
don't have my copy of the game yet, but I thought the DRMs were listed on the GA player aid sheet. If not, I'll create a pdf. Just looked at what AI had - looks like that part of the table dropped off between proofing and printing. The rules do contain the various DRMs, but I'll create a pdf and upload it in the next week or so. For now:

GA DRMs:

+- 5 pts for each level of Proficiency difference between attacker and def.

+- 5 pts for each Regimental Integrity Bonus (up to 3 bonuses for def and 6 bonuses for attacker for a total of +-15 pts for def and +-30 pts for att).

+- 10 pts for each Armor/AT bonus, but note that Armor/AT that qualifies for Heavy Arm/AT bonus receives +- 15 pts for each Bonus. (usually when attacker is in clear terrain and defender has any arm or AT unit with at least a "5" defensive arm/at rating

+- 5 pts for each unit eligible to contribute Combat Reserve Bonuses to the GAssault (up to a max of 3 such bonuses per GA).

That should be it. Note that no die roll can be modified by more than +-60 pts.

Joe

Thanks Joe!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.