Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Flint
United States
Groton
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi, first post ever on BGG so bear with me.

My Trajan (Ammonit/Huch!) box I just purchased at Barnes and Noble in Rhode Island was missing 2 out of the 4 tile punchboard sheets (# 1 of 4 and #2 of 4), half of the tiles for the game. I have sheets 3 and 4.

Nothing else is missing from the box. It was the last one in the store.

I checked the forums and followed others suggestions who had similar problems.
Has anyone out there had this severe of a issue with Trajan?

I have tried emailing Hutter and Foxmind (Canadian distibutor) and I sent a message to the Ammonit rep on BGG, everything I could think of short of calling someone overseas. No response.

I've just about given up my search and take it back to the store, but I thought I would ask the BGG community for help.
Could someone give me some assistance or point me in the right direction of a US distribution contact for this version?

This seems like a simple enough problem to remedy if I get in touch with the right people. I don't want to have to return it to the store without a replacement.

In the end, I just want to play. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
axfred wrote:
Hi, first post ever on BGG so bear with me.

My Trajan (Ammonit/Huch!) box I just purchased at Barnes and Noble in Rhode Island was missing 2 out of the 4 tile punchboard sheets (# 1 of 4 and #2 of 4), half of the tiles for the game. I have sheets 3 and 4.

Nothing else is missing from the box. It was the last one in the store.

I checked the forums and followed others suggestions who had similar problems.
Has anyone out there had this severe of a issue with Trajan?

I have tried emailing Hutter and Foxmind (Canadian distibutor) and I sent a message to the Ammonit rep on BGG, everything I could think of short of calling someone overseas. No response.

I've just about given up my search and take it back to the store, but I thought I would ask the BGG community for help.
Could someone give me some assistance or point me in the right direction of a US distribution contact for this version?

This seems like a simple enough problem to remedy if I get in touch with the right people. I don't want to have to return it to the store without a replacement.

In the end, I just want to play. Thanks.

You don't want the distributor, you want to contact the publisher of the edition you have. The contact info should ideally be in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Try
post@ammonit-spiele.de
and
info@hutter-trade.com

http://www.hutter-trade.com/en/contact

Typically publishers are the ones who deal w/component issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Flint
United States
Groton
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you, JohnnyDollar for the publisher email info for Ammonit and Hutter.

I only asked for distribution info because someone in a previous thread went through Foxmind to get results, their editions, Canadian distributor,
and it is listed on Barnes and Noble's website.

I previously had went through the Hutter Trade website and had no response.
I emailed both of the addresses you gave me directly so wish me luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Concetta
United States
Basking Ridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
axfred wrote:

I only asked for distribution info because someone in a previous thread went through Foxmind to get results, their editions, Canadian distributor,

Have you had any luck?

I have a damaged tile. I initially emailed the Ammonit email address and received the reply to contact the Hutter people. i did that on July 8 and have no response yet.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Minkoff
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Dum, Dum, Dum dum dum, Dum!
badge
"Money isn't everything, but it's a tie-breaker in Power Grid!"
mbmbmbmbmb
axfred wrote:

Any chance of just returning/exchanging it through B&N?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Flint
United States
Groton
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just found another copy of Trajan at another Barnes and Noble a couple of hours away.

I went there and traded it in no problem. I made sure it was complete before I left the store.

Thanks everyone for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.