Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know its a fishing game without zombies and minis so that means it gets pushed back and back and back.

But for those few fishermen and fisherwomen out there is there any chance we see this game this decade?

Sorry Chris my kid keeps asking me about it and I tell him that I don't know but I will ask someone who just might!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
wheels4hextall wrote:
I know its a fishing game without zombies and minis so that means it gets pushed back and back and back.

But for those few fishermen and fisherwomen out there is there any chance we see this game this decade?

Sorry Chris my kid keeps asking me about it and I tell him that I don't know but I will ask someone who just might!

Dean,

I do hope to release Take the Bait in the future, but because of personal issues I have had to push it back a bit. I'm not sure when I will release it, but I'm hopeful sometime next year.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daugenet breaux
United States
Simpsonville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I look forward to kickstarting it!

Take care of what you need to. You have gotten a tremendous amount done despite everything that has occurred.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia Browne
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
mbmb
A year have passed.... any news?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Hale
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Meisterjäger
mbmbmbmbmb
Really looking forward to this one, any info would be greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.