Kaosball: The Fantasy Sport of Total Domination» Forums » General

Subject: Hardy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Krivosheev
United States
California
flag msg tools

So, as i read it (and watched it) - Hardy gives you an option to decrease a damage by 1 in every turn. That means:
1. If a damage is 3 (contest won by opponent by 3) the damage will be 2? Or Hardy eliminates all first damage - meaning not 1 by points but the "whole" 1 contest damage.

2. In any given turn by a player there could be 2 contests reaction and action) - so possibly in the second contest Hardy won't help if it decreased damage by 1 in the first one (if lost, of course)?

3. When turn goes to other player Hardy is "fresh" again - has ability to decrease first damage by 1 (question 1 is still in place here)

If that's the case - Hardy looks like pretty hard ability to play against. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wann
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alfirst wrote:

So, as i read it (and watched it) - Hardy gives you an option to decrease a damage by 1 in every turn. That means:
1. If a damage is 3 (contest won by opponent by 3) the damage will be 2? Or Hardy eliminates all first damage - meaning not 1 by points but the "whole" 1 contest damage.

2. In any given turn by a player there could be 2 contests reaction and action) - so possibly in the second contest Hardy won't help if it decreased damage by 1 in the first one (if lost, of course)?

3. When turn goes to other player Hardy is "fresh" again - has ability to decrease first damage by 1 (question 1 is still in place here)

If that's the case - Hardy looks like pretty hard ability to play against. Any thoughts? Thanks.

My interpretation is that it reduces the damage by 1 so in a fight where you lose by 3 you would take 2 damage.

Yes if Hardy is used in the first contest or even to take the damage of a fire token, it has been used this turn and any subsequent is not reduced by Hardy.

Unsure of the exact ruling for question 3 but I currently play it refreshes on the opposing players turn but can also see where it only refreshes on your turn. There is some ambiguity there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.