Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Lebut's Birthday Bonus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to all the usual lovely things that happen to you on your birthday...like being awoken from a deep sleep at 530 by rampaging twin toddlers...I received this frankly amazing email

OzGameShop wrote:
Great news!

We can see from our records that you have purchased a lot of games from us and that means a lot to us! Also we can see that this month is your birthday.

As a little thank you from us and a little birthday present we would like you to pick a game / item of your choice.

This can be any platform, any game or any item from our website! All you need to do is reply to this email with your choice of game and we will send this out to you. It's that simple

This is free of charge!

Although you do have a spending limit of $70

We hope to hear from you soon

Many Thanks
Jess
Customer Service Advisor

I leave it to you good reader to speculate on how many games I've bought from this mob (www.ozgameshop.com) over the last year or so, but I hadn't bought The Summoner Wars Master Set, and now it seems I wont have to. If you've never checked them out I encourage you to, although the degradation of the Aussie $ exchange rate has had an impact on their value proposition. 18 months ago, I couldn't find anyone to send me games cheaper...Free shipping on orders over $50 too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean H
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice indeed, good to see. And Happy Birthday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.