Poland
PoznaƄ
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb

Some Paladin abilities allow for lots of dice rerolling. His Sancticity Aura allows for rerolling combat die, but can it be used only once per turn, or can it be used multiple times? (as long as character has energy to pay). It's even more confusing with Blessing of Might. It would seem that as long as the attack misses, the die can be rerolled, which feels kinda overpowered. Was it supposed to work like this, or can these be triggered only once per turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Senesi
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:

Some Paladin abilities allow for lots of dice rerolling. His Sancticity Aura allows for rerolling combat die, but can it be used only once per turn, or can it be used multiple times? (as long as character has energy to pay). It's even more confusing with Blessing of Might. It would seem that as long as the attack misses, the die can be rerolled, which feels kinda overpowered. Was it supposed to work like this, or can these be triggered only once per turn?

I want know too...
but i think one reroll for power (pg 10 rulebook)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
"Where are you from?" "Long story. The Pacific Ocean, I guess."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking that Blessing of Might with Sanctity Aura allows you 2 rerolls, one for each ability.

I have to say, if I play this game with house rules (allowing you to trigger fights to the death), I would likely ban the paladin as his reroll would be somewhat useless...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.