• [+] Dice rolls
Sam
Australia
Dickson
ACT
flag msg tools
??!
badge
And when you gaze long into Ducky Momo, Ducky Momo also gazes into you.
mb
A lot of people have played it, check the comments/reviews to the original Lost Legacy (which included both Lost Legacy: The Starship and Lost Legacy: Flying Garden).

I think it's better than Love Letter: similar and still quick, but there is more strategy. You can also combine cards from different Lost Legacy sets to get more variety.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love Letter is awesome, this game is a whole other level of amazingness, same quick fix and a few cards but more layers, AND it's brilliant with two players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a lot more play and counterplay in this one, and most of the interaction doesn't involve player elimination which is part of why it's more layered. You want to be setting up to be in a good position for the Investigation phase, rather than necessarily trying to "get" the other players that are ahead of you on the position track (in Love Letter higher numbers, in Lost Legacy lower ones).

For instance, in one game I played:

Start with Swordsman (4).
Draw Sneak Attack (X). Play Swordsman on player A, see Lost Legacy.
Players B and C interact with each other and Ruins.
Player A plays Assault (8) on me, dies to Sneak Attack, I get the Lost Legacy.
Draw Assault (8). Forced to play it, play on player C, see General (2), dump Lost Legacy in his hand and take his General.
Some more play.
Player C plays Search (7), trades his Lost Legacy for the Sister of Fate (1) he knew was in the Ruins, wins.

I was in a decent position to find the Lost Legacy since that player would be forced to play a (1) if he drew one and player B had no information, but they both knew of the (1) in the Ruins so he was able to counter that play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.