Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Viddal
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Lord Eustace
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, now that we have all 23 (surprise) characters it's time to see what the BGG community think about all those wonderful votables! I'm also interested to see how the poll results here compare to the final vote.

You can find details about the characters in the "Backer's Choice" section here: http://www.battleconnection.com/pledge/

This poll is open to everyone (not just backers of the BattleCON: War Remastered Kickstarter), so we can see what the community in general think.

Vote for up to seven of your favourites and don't forget to discuss your top picks below!

Poll
Which seven Backer's Choice characters would you vote for?
Xenetia Zook
Merjoram Alexian
Wardlaw O'Brien
Boris Rumaldi
Sera Malephaise
Lucida Malephaise
Alumis
Iri
Amon Elcela
Rheye Cal
Burgundy Twelve
Dareios Kuel
Sarafina Vanedran
Cindra Flama
Lord Eustace
Welsie Acktern
Rixia Van Sorrel
Abarene Unt Hallicris
Jager Brandtford
Dravil Coldwater
Uleyle Kimbhe
Larimore Burman
Trias Blackwind
      123 answers
Poll created by Corphus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marquis DeSade
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning to vote for the daemon sisters, trias, amon, Iri (cthonic horror girl from beyond space), jager, and dareios.

My swing vote is Sera, who I could see swapping out in favor of Alumis.

My "dear god, no" vote goes to Burgundy. I'm afraid he'll land up being another Lymm: a super fashy, gimmicky pick (for the easily impressed, distractable, and weak willed devil), and lands up being a disappointing addition to the game once the kitsch-factor has worn off (I mean c'mon, Lymm landed up in Devastation over Amon!? WtF?)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted my current votes, but only 4 are for sure:

- Alumis: Awesome design, lore and UA. I always like to play people with "shadow" powers
- Cindra: I like her backstory and I love the cyclic nature of her UA
- Burgundy XII: Unique and jarring (in a good way, I think). Like Lymn in Devastation, the fighter stands out too much to not be picked
- Welsie: Come on, that UA sounds awesome!! Her looks are "meh" for me

My other 3 current votes (subject to change) are:

- Amon: I was surprised that I put him in my current picks. I didn't originally like him, but his defensive style seems like it would be a fun option.
- Jaeger: I was sure of him in the beginning, but this pick is wavering now. However, I really like his UA, and he's a likely choice for Brad's Designer Slot if he doesn't get voted in.
- Sera: Likely to stay. I really think one of the Malephaise's should make it in finally, and she's my pick of choice.

Other contenders for those last 3 slots are Daerios, Trias, Xenetia, Wardlaw and a couple others. Also, I'm noticing a distinct lack of Jasper Hackel, who was supposed to be on the roster. I'm thinking Brad might have forgotten to add him?

I deliberately did not pick Lord Eustace because he's a fan favorite that I'm sure will make it in, so I decided to save my vote for someone else on the list I like.

Characters I hope DON'T make it in:

Boris: He's a fat guy caught in the middle of someone else's fight. Voting him into the roster would be the equivalent of a coup or a hard troll. I simply can't and won't take him seriously as a contender.

Iri: While I think her UA sounds interesting, I am just not into the whole "Magical Girl/Sailor Moon" thing she's got going on. At all. And I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was a kid (don't quote me on that).

Rixia: Sorry, even though I started college as a Mechanical Engineering student, I just don't like her looks or her "mathemagic." Cute, but no.

Larimore: My feelings on him have swayed drastically. Back in the Devastation KS, he was very nearly one of my votes. But now (and after a glance at his abilities in the playtest forums)? No interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is not a single character I don't want to be voted for Fate, unlike Devastation (where i didnt want Lymn to be aproved). Among the ones avaliable:

Wardlaw: I was the biggest supporter for Wardlaw O'Bryan to be part of BattleCON. His grapling style and attitude make him a must be.

Boris: I loved Boris even since 7-Card Sausagefest, and i like his concept of being thrown in the mix and just trying to make it through. The mechanic are also just too cool.

Iri: I just love her mix of Magical Girl and Lovecraftian Monster. The art is just too pretty and i like her ability.

Cindra: Her cicle of power is just too cool as an idea, something that the game really deserves.

Welsie: Time-traveling Lovecraftian alien? Yes, please!

Uleyle: Magic hunter? Cool. UA that involves taking chances? Cool. Gorgeous artwork with the kind of woman I like the most? Even better.

Trias: That weird bard is just too cool. The pure awesome levels he has makes him a sure pick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
More Lord Eustace love please, he would be an excellent addition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The backer created candidates are:
Alumis
Dareios
Cindra
L Eustace
Trias
Am I missing anyone? Because i want to support my fellow backers who have put their heart into this game they love, Knowing how difficult it is to create a character and backstory, let alone playstesting a unique ability that is fun yet completely different from the rest of the cast. We are not all FT game designers like Brad. We all have busy jobs and families to take care of that we might only have a few minutes a day to devote to making our characters the best they can be.
Cheers to you all and I wish you all the best and my vote!
Also props to all the playtesters out there. I really appreciate all your guys hard work. It really shows the passion you have for this Game and the world it is created in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Rook96 wrote:
More Lord Eustace love please, he would be an excellent addition.

I think not many people are picking him because they assume everybody else will. I'll laugh so hard if he doesn't make it in. Early on in the KS he was really popular, but now they've come out with a bunch of cooler characters.

My picks:
Merjoram- I like that she's kinda the inverse of King Alexxian.
Boris- cool UA.
Iri- I think it's funny that she's kinda a knock-off Sailor Moon, but her UA sounds cool.
Cindra- cool UA.
Rixxia- I think the concept of "mathemagic" is hilarious and awesome!
Abarene- Sounds like an awesome UA- kinda like Zuul in Ghostbusters, Choose your destruction!
Trias- intriguing UA.

my just barely didn't make its:
Wardlaw- sounds like a cool playstyle, but my actual picks sound just a bit cooler.
Sera- her ability to potentially insta-kill sounds cool (I'm sure it's next to impossible to pull off (either you or your oponent are already dead or only one hit away from death anyway).
Alumis- kinda cool UA, but also kinda cliche.
Burgundy 12- concept is cool, but seems like he'd be so hard to play effectively that you don't have time to enjoy the game, cuz you're concentrating too much on making him work.
Lord Eustace- the character is cool, but his UA sounds pretty generic.
Welsie- actually I'm not sure why she didn't make it. She'd be my 8th. The deciding factor was that I don't like her look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little tempted by Boris after reading Elyklord's arguments against, because I'm reminded of how much hate Clive got in the Devastation vote, and he's awesome.

But my picks if I had to vote right now:

Xenetia
Alexian XXXVIII
Lucida
Alumis
Rheye
Sarafina
Uleyle

Xenetia and Lucida are based on playtesting (I particularly like Xenetia's gambling mechanic); the rest are on character design, lore, and guesses about their playstyle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george martinez
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Copied from my response on the kickstarter comments:

1. Sera Malephaise - I will admit that I am a total mark for her character design as seen here http://www.battleconnection.com/characters/Sera.jpg.
The thing with the eyes reminds me of one of my favorite characters from Yuyu Hakusho http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101129230250/yuyuhakush...
During the voting for Devastation I believe she came in around the middle of the pack, fingers crossed this time around.
2. Amon Elcela - Another from the the Devastation voting. He looks fun to play
3. Welsie Acktern - UA = Time travel
4. Xenetia Zook - Another interesting UA, characters with gambling aspects intrigue me, probably because I am not good with them
5. Merjoram Alexian - My middle son like playing King Alexian so this vote is in there for him.
6. Boris Rumaldi
7.Dareios Kuel
The last two are mainly there just so I can see the bartender and the brewmaster throw down

I know that my choices are kind of all over the place but it was the only way to get my list down to seven.

There are just too many awesome characters for the Backer's Choice and the real bright side is that there will be no shortage of characters for future BattleCON projects...of course I am telling myself that so when my choices don't make it in I have something to console myself with
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My top three: Jager, Alumis, Dravil...

...but then I found the old art on Dravil and now I'm thinking of withdrawing my vote for him: http://www.battleconnection.com/characters/Dravil.jpg *yech*

My wife's top three: Rixia, Boris, Wardlaw

She thinks the first two are funny, plus, she's an electrical engineer so she liked the magic calculator. Based on her third choice, I'm thinking I need to work on my facial hair!

I'm unsure what my 7th will be.
Possibilities include: Amon, Iri, Larimore, and Eustace.

The UA's for Cindra and Burgundy XII look interesting, but they got knocked off the list their lame backgrounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Cooley
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With the reveal of wardlaw, I would much rather have the stupid name of cindra flama or the lame art of burgundy in the game than that pompous dbag.

My actual votes are for eustace and 6 others still to be determined. Merjoram is a 99% likely vote from me also.

Not voting for the malephase sisters because I can then hope they get their own expansion with all seven of them ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hughey
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
benstylus wrote:
lame art of burgundy

Take that back you monster!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolono wrote:
I'm planning to vote for the daemon sisters, trias, amon, Iri (cthonic horror girl from beyond space), jager, and dareios.

My swing vote is Sera, who I could see swapping out in favor of Alumis.

My "dear god, no" vote goes to Burgundy. I'm afraid he'll land up being another Lymm: a super fashy, gimmicky pick (for the easily impressed, distractable, and weak willed devil), and lands up being a disappointing addition to the game once the kitsch-factor has worn off (I mean c'mon, Lymm landed up in Devastation over Amon!? WtF?)...

Just throwing it out there, I had been a pretty big Lymn hater. But try playing a game against or with her. She is one of the more honest BattleCON characters and I am glad she was added after being beat by her. Not saying Burgundy will be great because of this, but the oddly maned mutt has won a place in my favourites now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
So did anybody else notice that Boris, Wardlaw, and Merjoram are all male bartenders from Relecour who throw weapons? I found that to be awfully coincidental.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AzureNarwhal wrote:
So did anybody else notice that Boris, Wardlaw, and Merjoram are all male bartenders from Relecour who throw weapons? I found that to be awfully coincidental.

Yeah, I posted that in the comments on Kickstarter. Hopefully, they'll get that corrected soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman S.
United States
South San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we just get a BattleCON: Argent expansion with all the Argent characters? Please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My take on all votable characters (man, this is going to be long!):
Note that all my considerations on the unique abilities are made without any experience playing them. And sorry for any english mistake.
(? before the name means possible selection. ! before a name means sure selection)

? Xenetia Zook - Loved the design and her history. I think that her ability can be frustating for new or careless players. Grade: A-

Merjoram Alexian - I like when a character have some link with other characters, creating a history, but Merjoram have a really angry face! Grade: B

? Wardlaw O'Brien - Love the idea of a grappler, and her ability appears to be reaaly cool, but i don't like his art, too much badassery to me. Grade: C+

Boris Rumaldi - a comic character, maybe the Dan of the game, with a cool unique ability. Will not get my vote. Grade: C

? Sera Malephaise - Loved the artwork, loved her weapon, not very excited with her ability. As estated above, maybe a expansion with the seven sisters would be better. Grade: B+

? Lucida Malephaise - Loved the idea of her ability, but she looks like a king of fighter character, not a daemon...Maybe we can use her ability with Sera artwork? Grade: B-

? Alumis - So, she is an illusion? dont't like it...The ability appears cool. Grade:B-

Iri - If sailor moon comes into the box, im gonna rage quit her from the game, and i'll rip her cards apart arrrh. At least she can transform into something like a great old one. Grade: D

Amon Elcela - Ability appears simple enought for him to be in a starter set. Will not get my vote because i like other characters artworks better. Grade: B-

Rheye Cal - Nothing against, but will not get my vote. Grade: C

Burgundy Twelve - No. Nope. Just no. NOOOOOOOO. Grade: F

? Dareios Kuel - Nice idea for a character, but a more "drunken" artwork would be better, in my opinion. Grade: B

? Sarafina Vanedran - I like her art and her ability. I like abilities that change movement cool . Grade: A-

Cindra Flama - Phoenix are blonde! BLONDE!! Don't know why... Grade: B

! Lord Eustace - Good to have a skeleton character that is not evil, is not a lich and don't have dark powers. Love it. Grade: A+

Welsie Acktern - Not sure about her ability. I'm a lazy person, this appear too complicated. Her art is ok. Grade: C

! Rixia Van Sorrel - Love her art and background, nice and simple power, will get my vote. Grade: A

Abarene Unt Hallicris - Not my type of character, but nice rack. devil. Grade: C

? Jager Brandtford - I was very excited when i first saw him, but my excitment is waning. He is already in the game, we should give a chance for new characters. Still thinking about it. Grade: B+

Dravil Coldwater - I like to keep my shower water warm. Grade: C+

! Uleyle Kimbhe - Nice and dinamic art, good ability for a starter set. i want her in the game. Grade:A

? Larimore Burman - Why isn't his ability "transform into a dragon, eating and killing his enemy"?. Grade: B+

Trias Blackwind - nice, but unfortunately there are too much other awesome characters in the list. Grade:C
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marquis DeSade
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rook96 wrote:
Just throwing it out there, I had been a pretty big Lymn hater. But try playing a game against or with her. She is one of the more honest BattleCON characters and I am glad she was added after being beat by her. Not saying Burgundy will be great because of this, but the oddly maned mutt has won a place in my favourites now.

I can definitely see myself developing an affinity for the characters eventually. I didn't participate in the devastation KS, but it seems like Lymn was a run away favorite with backers, only to land up being among the bottom tier in the finished product. That's what I'm afraid of with Burgundy too.

I'm actually cool with burgundy's concept, but find the artwork to be lazy and not up to the standard of the other characters. I imagine that there are all kinds of different things they could have done with the profile art that would have been more engaging than a stick figure; lovecraftian "colour" monster, totally mono-chromatic chaon-looking dude, elemental-ish, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmb
eduguima wrote:

Cindra Flama - Phoenix are blonde! BLONDE!! Don't know why...

I don't know why either. The human Phoenixes I'm aware of in other media are red or black haired.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude, a 7 Sisters expansion would be epic! Have all the Malephaise sisters turned into fighters and release them in one pack? Whoever came up with that idea up above is a genius! I would totally buy this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elyklord wrote:
Dude, a 7 Sisters expansion would be epic! Have all the Malephaise sisters turned into fighters and release them in one pack? Whoever came up with that idea up above is a genius! I would totally buy this.
So would I!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
dinobottm2 wrote:
Elyklord wrote:
So would I!!!

As long as it was an expansion for BattleCON, I'd buy it (regardless of who's in it or what the theme is).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its fun to see Iri in first, with O'Brien and Trias following closely. Its so different from what we expected...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
dinobottm2 wrote:
Its fun to see Iri in first, with O'Brien and Trias following closely. Its so different from what we expected...

I don't consider this significant enough at all to suggest how the final tally might look.

Here, we so far have a mere 51 voters participating. The War Remastered KS has 1,860 backers. Which means we're only seeing potential votes for 2.75% of the total number of voters.

Granted, a few people will forget/not bother to vote, but still...this is such a tiny portion of people's opinions that I really think the final votes will be all over the place.

And I think that's exactly why we're seeing some characters like Iri and Wardlaw at the top in this vote: because the majority of people voting here are already familiar with BattleCON, are involved in the community and are voting for characters they've wanted to see for a long time. Versus the tons of people that will be voting that have no prior bias.

Of course, we have no way of knowing until all the votes are in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I don't pick according to "who looks/feels cool." I like picking people who "contribute unique mechanics that shake up matches."

For this very reason, I pick the following:

1) Wardlaw O'Brien
This isn't so much a completely unique mechanic, as it is us needing more characters of this archetype. That being said, BattleCON needs more grapplers. The last one we had was Kajia from Devastation. She's the ONLY one, I think. That's inexcusable.

Aside from that, I've always loved the positioning advantages that corners give you. Having a character built around that mechanic sounds great!

2) Larimore Burman
As much as people might not vote for him simply because "he's already a boss," I like the way Burman's mechanics work out. I like it because he basically epitomizes what I deem to be a "good" way of playing BattleCON: You don't always play the current beat. A lot of BattleCON characters actually play this way already (Marmalee and Magdelina, for example). You don't always have to "win" the current beat (again, we might have different definitions of "winning," but you know what I mean). Sometimes, you have to just give up this beat in favor of a better chance next beat. Most people tend to ignore this fact, making a lot of characters seem worse/better than they really are, simply because it's not in our nature to "give up" beats.

Burman makes the advantage of "giving up" beats explicit. This might encourage more players to apply the same mind-set to the other characters.

All in all, Burman, as far as I can say, is a fun character with some scary effects. Besides, we need more charge characters in the game!

3) Boris Rumaldi
"You have to be kidding me, Marco."

No, I'm not. Boris brings a unique game-play experience that is already available, partly, in some characters (such as Joal and possibly Takeshi). However, that ability has never been truly explored, or exploited. Enter Boris, who basically has 12 Styles. Now, this might not sound like much, because he loses them once he uses them, but this makes Boris one of the strongest characters in the early game.

Assuming that the guy begins with 10 (with styles in Discard) or 12 (with all styles in hard) styles in hand, he has 50 or 60 possible attacks on Beat 1. Then, it gets reduced by 5 every beat. Compared to everyone's 15 on average, Boris will have natural option/card advantage for the first 7 or 9 beats of the game! That's amazing, in my opinion.

Again, this mechanic is basically a mish-mash of many others, but Boris uses it in a way that makes people think more on the early game. However, there are major problems in terms of balance. Since he has many options, a majority of them won't do anything too spectacular. It really depends on how we end up balancing, but I think he can do well!

Besides, we all need a "real" joke character. Boris is now our Dan. Canon accepted.

4) Amon Elcela
This one is basically the reverse of Burman. This forces your OPPONENTS to try and "not win" every beat, since Amon gets stronger and stronger the more you whack him, in a way that Eligor/Cadenza don't. He actually escalates and grows in power exponentially, making combo fighters/sun gunners like Shekhtur, ARIA and Luc think TWICE about repeatedly nailing on him.

In this way, Amon is more of balancing the match-ups in the game. Since fast stun-gunners always seem to be the bane of anyone who isn't fast but doesn't pack Stun Guard (looking at most middlers), Amon would be a nice addition, providing us a new way to counter them aside from all the Brawlers and Juggernauts with range.

5) Cindra Flama
Cindra takes advantage of something that I absolutely love: apparent predictability. Her forms cycle around, giving your opponent a general "feel" of what you can possibly do within a beat. However, it does not mean that you will adhere to what your form is telegraphing. At the same time, choosing not to stick to form advantages would mean that she's missing out on a few advantages.

It's a trade-off that we first saw with Kehrolyn, but rarely any other characters.

Aside from that, the fact that her forms change on cycle means that she can do the whole "give up" this beat for better chances next beat thing. It's great and fun!

6) Xentia Zouk
Admittedly, this is more for personal reasons. Although the mechanic isn't vastly new (Hepzibah had a similar thing), I basically made a fan version of Kavri (the healer) that has a Unique Ability similar to Xentia's. In fact, some of the cards are virtually the same! Hahaha.

Regardless, she's unique in the sense that she's a slow risk-taker. Compared to most gamblers (like Hep, and Demitras), Xentia is characterized by the fact that she's slow and built on using Stun Guard to win-out beats. She also applies pressure on most "defensive" characters, giving them more and more incentive to smack her down. It's very interesting and a good mechanic.

Again, biases are showing.

7) Trias Blackwind
Aside from being our very own "Spoony Bard" with an awesome-sounding name, Trias presents a very interesting mechanic in which the opponent has to play around a series of "advantage" cards that Trias has. This is more of an interesting match-up for Trias' opponent, rather than Trias himself, as Trias doesn't usually get to pick when the things go off (there are a few exceptions).

At the end of it all, it becomes an intricate dance between Trias and his opponent, with the opponent trying to proc the cards at bad times, while Trias tries to proc them at the best times while dodging bad procs.

All in all, a fun character that shakes up most match-ups.

Ending Statements:
Note that there's one prevailing thing that basically encompasses the characters I picked: Their mechanics are simple and allow for some form of emergence.

Again, I've said it many times before, but I have a certain distaste for complex characters, so that's why people like Welsie, Burgundy and Alumis didn't make my list, even if they do provide some interesting match-ups.

Quote:
Iri: While I think her UA sounds interesting, I am just not into the whole "Magical Girl/Sailor Moon" thing she's got going on. At all. And I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was a kid (don't quote me on that).

Do note that the Magical Girl thing is just a front. When she "powers-up," it's just a cutesy way of saying that she transforms into a Cthulhu-like abomination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.