Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2604212#it...

Conclusion:

Vexation is a simple expansion which at first glance dos not seem to add a ton to the game. Despite first impressions, Vexation adds quality choices and more strategic decisions.

It is amazing to see what a little change made to the base game. This game is not going to be a epic game, but with a simple change of a rule/components and you get a deeper game without any extra complexity. Brilliant.

I recommend using the expansion whenever you play.

Keeper.

Components:

The only added components are the rails in different colors. The rails are made of wood and of the same quality of the rails in the base game. No complaints.

Rule Book:

The rules for the expansion adds one simple rule. You can play with the expansion within seconds. The one simple component and one simple rule adds a enough to the game.

Flow of the Game:

The expansion vexation adds a lot to the base game. It is very simple to learn the expansion and the base game at the same time.

Each player is given three colored tracks that only they may use. The can be used to block other players. No more than two colored tracks may be at the same juncture.

So, instead of placing just black rails that anyone can use, you can now add colored rails that only you can use. This can block your opponents path and secure you the win.

Should I buy this game?:

This expansion adds a lot to the game and I think I would add it to most of my plays. It is easy to add and doesn't really add any complexity. It does add some strategic play.

Keeper (if you keep the base game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.