Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » NSW (Sydney)

Subject: Australia Call of Cthulhu LCG National Championships rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kieren Otton
msg tools
The 2014 Australian Call of Cthulhu LCG National Championships is on at Good Games Burwood August 16th. Details below

Where: Good Games Burwood
Level 1, 195a Burwood Rd
Burwood 2134
When: Saturday August 16th. 10am rego, 10.30am start-decklists required
Format: Standard Constructed. Shifting Sands story decks. Swiss rounds with a cut to a top 4 or 8 play off
Entry: $25
Prizes: The AWESOME FFG Call of Cthulhu prize kit given out on the day, everyone will get something. Plus a fun day of playing THE BEST LCG available

See you then, this will be fun

Honest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools
Hey Sydney Investigators!

We are having a Nationals warm up event August 9th at Burwood, details below

NATIONALS WARM UP EVENT

Where: Good Games Burwood
Level 1, 195a Burwood Rd
Burwood
When: Saturday 9th August. 1.30pm rego, 2pm start
Format: Standard
Entry: $10
Prizes: We're cracking open a games night kit, meaning there will be a sexy playmat up as first pick! Everyone will get a promo card at least, plus have a fun arvo of playing a GREAT card game

If you'd like to try Call of Cthulhu LCG, and you'd be crazy not to as it is AWESOME, come along around 1.30pm and someone will lend you a deck and show you how its down!

And don't forget, Call of Cthulhu Nationals is on August 16th, come be apart of it!

Cheers

Honest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools

So 10 people turned up today to warm up for next weeks Nationals, and it was great. Lots of fun to be playing Cthulhu again after a short break, and everyone had a good time. Couple of newish players in attendance also checking out their Nationals build, hopefully next Saturday will be a fine celebration of a great game in a cool community. Standings below

Kenny 4-0 Yog-Silver twilight
Jason 3-1 Hastur
Neil 2-2 Syndicate
Kieren 2-2 Agency
Damon 2-2 Miskatonic
Adit 2-2 (missed round 1!) Shub
Matthew 1-3 Cthulhu
Kurt 1-3 Shub
Patrick 1-3 Misk/Agency (missed 2 rounds)
Eliza 0-4 Syndicate (missed 2 rounds)

See you all next week for Nationals! Thursday night at GGs Chatswood there is more fun Cthulhu casual games and deck testing from 6pm onwards, then Saturday at Burwood 10am rego 10.30am start Cthulhu Nats (decklists required)

If you need any help, decks, accom, cards to get you to this event, let me know, myself and the cool Sydney Cthulhu players will do our absolute best to get you here!

KO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Restall
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go Damon!!! Make the Far North Coast Gamers proud!

Damon Fan Club
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieren Otton
msg tools
Just a reminder team that the Call of Cthulhu LCG National Championships are on THIS SATURDAY at Good Games Burwood from 10am!

Come and play a great game. It will be a fun day

Honest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AnzacWookie wrote:
Go Damon!!! Make the Far North Coast Gamers proud!

Damon Fan Club

shake

I tried my best...You know that saying about bringing a knife to a gun fight, well I think I bought a rubber chicken instead...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Conlon
Australia
Berowra
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
Ah, but you brought 'class' to the occasion, Damon!
It was a pleasure to meet and vs you, mate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonconlon wrote:
Ah, but you brought 'class' to the occasion, Damon!

Well, if you can't bring competition to the table, 'class' is just as good in my books.

Quote:
It was a pleasure to meet and vs you, mate.

Ditto, Jason, thanks for opening my eyes to some inspiring decks and I look forward to doing battle again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.