Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It says:

Quote:
You may not move or be moved from this location unless another character is present.

Suppose I am at the Dam and I close the location. Am I stuck there the rest of the game doing nothing unless somebody else joins me (and then they are stuck there the rest of the game doing nothing)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I don't have the card handy, but look at the back of it as you flip the card face down when you close it: some cards have "when closed" effects on the back but most don't. If that text is ALSO on the back, then yes you'd have to leave someone stranded there. But I don't think there's any "when closed" effect there, in which case you're fine to move away once it's closed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smart

Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it isn't on the backside of the card, similar to Treacherous Cave (remember to flip all closed locations over once you close it). I don't remember a location that had a can't freely move out of here after it was closed in the entire game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes sense, I will check, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.