Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Courtney Gebhart
United States
Westlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was lucky enough to find a copy of this at a FLGS.

When I opened the box with glee and excitement I quickly devoured the rule book. No one does rules as entertainingly as Vlaada. I open and punched everything to discover two concerns, guess my copy was packaged before a long weekend.

I am missing 5 of the locking washers to keep the pets needs from rotating freely at their whim. These little guys are hard enough to take care of without them changing their needs at random. A month after emailing ZMAN I have still heard no reply. I have sent them now a second request for the components.

The other problem was I had too many blue imps and not enough red imps. But wait here is we're I make Lemonaid. I painted the imps so now I have the right amounts. See if you can identify the imp with the red makeovers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Imps. Contact Z-Man or CGE to get replacement fasteners. You need more than is in the box too. Ask for 2 spare ones in case you get hold of the bonus petz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Niagara Region
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man is good with replacing missing or damaged components. They were very helpful when I had issues with a new 1st ed. copy of Pandemic. Give them a call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Courtney Gebhart
United States
Westlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well 4 days shy of a month and the response I get is....

Sorry we are out of stock. We are currently trying to get parts from our partner Czech games. Please use whatever substitute just be carful not to damage the centres.

So I guess I am just Out of luck. I have emailed Czech games but am not holding on to much hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Courtney Gebhart
United States
Westlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just a quick update.

Czech games has gotten back to me and will be sending replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.