Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to get a box to store all of the disks, terrain, tokens, dice and cards for 3 cores and 2 of each of the expansions.
I've been bagging the different armies, and placing Order in one of the core boxes, and Destruction in another, but I feel this is no longer adequate.
Any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
United States
Boston
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use one of the boxes to carry around the playing material and store the rest in another of the boxes. When "deckbuilding" I basically use the Army reference list, and then I simply pick the disks I need for my new army.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Bottorff
msg tools
mb
Maybe try a small moving box. Keep the armies loose in bags and all of the cards/terrain pieces/other stuff that you'll need every game in a core box underneath. I have a set of little trays that screw into each other that I use for the counters which is convenient for fast set-up and for handing counters around during a game; if you have something similar it could probably be kept loose in the box as well. If you use felt that could be folded and used to cover everything. Thus the routine for set-up would go like: Grab felt off top, unfold and set it up, grab correct army bags (minor rummaging) and counter trays, get the box out from underneath the rest. With that many cards you might want something to divide them up as well and that may be something which could be loose in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Granger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I got a Plano bag from Walmart. It has 4 trays it can carry and pockets for various things. I only have 2 core and 1 each of the expansion though. Not sure if yours might fill it up too much.

Think it was only $25. Blue and gray one that comes up when you search "Plano medium tackle bag" on their site
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
McWaffles wrote:
I got a Plano bag from Walmart. It has 4 trays it can carry and pockets for various things. I only have 2 core and 1 each of the expansion though. Not sure if yours might fill it up too much.

Think it was only $25. Blue and gray one that comes up when you search "Plano medium tackle bag" on their site

How do you fit the disks into the 3600 Stowaway trays that come with it? It doesn't even seem that the small disks would fit in between the molded dividers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dellas Tallamar
Poland
PoznaƄ
Wielkopolska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got core set and two expansions. I tried to put it in core set box but there are too many pieces. So I've decided to throw it to empty box from another game (Runewars Banner of War expansion). It is temporary solution but I will wait for more info from FFG about another expansions. Then I'll think about custom solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Granger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
The small ones don't lay flat, but they do fit into the various sections. Currently, I use the small sections for the small disks and the various tokens and dice. I use the larger sections for the medium and large disks.

And actually, I just took one of each size to the store with me and tried them out to see how they fit.

I did have to put the terrain pieces in the outer pocket there along with the rulers.

Not ideal, but works pretty well so far as a way to organize it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Fuller
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked this up from Home Depot for around $25.

The great thing about it is that it has large individual "cups" large enough to hold all the races...

...and smaller ones for all the other tokens.

The great thing is once you take the "cups" you need out you can put the box away.

I've played a few games with this and it makes setup and cleanup so much faster!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On a Break
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Spoilers!
badge
mb
This is the product he got at home depot:
[url]
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-22-in-Cantilever-Plastic-Or...
[/url]

Husky is the home depot brand - Keter is the original manufacturer.
Keter - Masterpro cantilever organizer.

Do the range rulers fit in there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifford Mudd
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After seeing this in person, all I can say is it is a HUGH , Heavy and nicely built case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one that I use for Dungeon Command that I have loved, it didn't even occur to me to use it for WD. But yes I think it would work great! Might have to get my second!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Fuller
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chris4games wrote:

Most definitely. They actually fit in the top near the side walls, between the cups and the wall-you can see it and two other rulers in place just barely in the 3rd pic. You could fit up to six or so if you wanted (and for some reason had that many).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Luff
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shuanfu wrote:
chris4games wrote:

Most definitely. They actually fit in the top near the side walls, between the cups and the wall-you can see it and two other rulers in place just barely in the 3rd pic. You could fit up to six or so if you wanted (and for some reason had that many).

I have the same box and they also fit flat across the top of the long static black bin and are held in place by the clear lid when it is closed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rowe
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shaun, thanks for getting me thinking of Home Depot & their Husky brand.

I didn't get the same large case you did, but I found their smaller organizer fit my core set + both expansions (one copy each) nicely:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Deep-Pro-Organizer-211102/2...

The range ruler fits across the bins nearest the handle, without interfering with the lid when closed. The largest piece of terrain--the Forest/Swamp--hides under the removable cups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Rodger
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do large disks actually fit in those cups?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anybody thought about using coin binder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.