United States
Redmond
WA
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game -- not the 3.0 version, I believe? -- in a math trade. It had the babel13 and Duel expansions included -- along with the nifty smaller Duel board. I'm super impressed! It's really fun. I haven't even played w/ four people yet, which looks chaotic and swell.

Here's the question... what's the best way to acquire the other armies? I'm lacking Doomsday Machine from the new set, and it looks like coolstuffinc.com only carries the Steel Police and the Dancer of what I don't own.

Where would you suggest I grab the other expansions I don't have? Amazon doesn't look great here either. I'd prefer not to print and chop stuff out myself, but a reasonable printing solution place online could work well too for the fan expansions.

(I don't speak Polish, so that's out too.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brown
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
Buy from Portal - they stock everything and are first with the newer armies.

Sometimes you will need to translate the rules, but there are always references on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.