Subject: Oxford Day of Gaming - Aug 9 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff Gibbs
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On August 9th, Oxford Meeples is opening the doors of Wolvercote Village Hall to the general public once more and inviting people to come and join us for another Day of Gaming (DoG).

We are planning on bringing a large number of games ourselves, but feel free to bring your own.

Gaming starts at 10 am and will be going until late.

Entry is free, although donations towards rent of the hall and refreshments will be appreciated.

Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult.

There is no parking at the village hall itself, but parking is available on street along Godstow Road, Wolvercote Green and off Godstow Road opposite the hall. Number 6 buses are available from Oxford city centre to Wolvercote every 15 minutes during the day.

Simple refreshments will be available (tea, coffee, cake, etc...), but you will need to provide your own lunch and/or dinner. There are pubs, a Chinese and a chippy nearby.

http://www.oxfordmeeples.org/news/summerdog14
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Gordon
United Kingdom
Carterton
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everybody that came. Good times and cake were had by all.

On a more serious note, somebody left a game behind!!!

If it was yours, PM me and we'll sort out its safe return.

Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Ibsen
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wanted to get along to this to introduce myself to the group but life happened and I didn't make it. Maybe next time! Especially since I heard that you sometime play A Game of Thrones: The Card Game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.