Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Kouzmanoff
United States
Champaign
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, i lucked into four sheets of kinda-sorta pluck foam from my local recycle store, and they're the perfect size to snuggle into the arena and frigost boxes and hold minis:

I'm pretty happy with how it's worked out so far, but it's not really been possible for me to find more boxes like this, and I have (currently) 11 more minis that are loose in a backup box, and two more foam trays. Does anyone know where to get boxes that are 10.5 by 10.5, and somewhere around 2.5 inches tall? OR, does anyone want to sell me their Frigost box?

If you can find foam like this, I definitely recommend this solution. I even have space in the arena box for the boards under the minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Martin
United States
Parkland
Washington
flag msg tools
I have not played this but a friend brought it to meetup and had it in a riffle case with the exact same thing you have holding the figures.

OK, so they are expensive... I looked on Amazon and found http://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Locking-Shotgun-Storage-Airso... just to give you an idea. On the last picture you can take the bottom foam out and it will give you a nice space for your foam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kouzmanoff
United States
Champaign
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, i've looked at the battlefoam cases and some gun storage cases, but I don't think I want anything quite that huge. I really like using the boxes because storage on a shelf is really easy, I can stack them or put them side by side on top of other games I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.