Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Assassin class variant 'Stiletto' rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ferlin Pomfrett
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
After completing my Pulson-A Combat Transport i wanted to do one more huge ship before returning to the world of small craft and such. I thought the Assassin class might be a good option as im thinking the hull shape might lend itself to a more affordable model. Although the big bank of engines might negate that. I have completed the engines and done the basic hull shape and this time made it in two sections and will be releasing it either joined or as two items the advantage being that in two smaller items the material choices are wider even down to detail for those who prefer it.The Pulson transport will be getting the 'in two' treatent as well but sadly while i have tried ,the Sentinel doesnt not want to lend itself to such things

This is what i have so far im pleased with the engine block but the hull needs a lot of detailing. and as always suggestions are welcome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.