Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
I know people who buy the Treasure Chest, just to get the San Juan expansions, and the try to sell of the remaining parts, but I've never seen any sell off the San Juan cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
badge
Move to the Frenzy
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine on ebay for US$13. True it was long ago. But I just now went to ebay, typed "san juan expansion", and up one popped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I saw that one on ebay. I ended up buying the expansion from another BGG member who saw this thread, so I'm happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruskicowboy wrote:
Yeah, I saw that one on ebay. I ended up buying the expansion from another BGG member who saw this thread, so I'm happy.

As you may have noticed, deleting your original post doesn't delete the thread. Better to edit your post & title to say that it is answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it wasn't I who deleted the post. Apparently, my initial post mentioned looking for one to buy, instead of "find", so BGG deleted it for trying to set up a sale. I'll update the title of to let everyone know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I guess I can't. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.