11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Half Price Books Gamma World and Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Chappell
msg tools
mbmbmb
The base game is $19.99 with expansions for $9.98.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cody
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also just wanna say every half priced books I have been to recently had Uncharted: The Board Game and if anyone is in Columbus the Half Price books on Bethel road had used Wits & Wagers, used Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game, new Pizza Box Football, and several other useful things. I didn't wanna make a post because I didn't look at exact prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you are signed up for their emails, they are currently sending out their week of coupons. 50% off is coming up on Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Thompson
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just at the Bethel Road Columbus location yesterday and Wits and Wagers and Uncharted were there, but Battlestar and Pizza Box Baseball must have sold already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cody
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer, it was about a week ago so I am not that surprised. The one on Lane had Diplomacy used and I went back the next day to pick it up and it was gone

Lostmind76 wrote:
I was just at the Bethel Road Columbus location yesterday and Wits and Wagers and Uncharted were there, but Battlestar and Pizza Box Baseball must have sold already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Roberts
United States
Murfressboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmb
If anyone is happening on stopping by, I'd be happy to reimburse and pay shipping for the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up Gamma World and all of the expansions a couple years back. They come around my HPB fairly often. Haven't played my copy yet, but it looks fun. I guess it's more of an RPG/board game hybrid, with a very chaotic, yet casual style of play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All we have here is a HPB outlet. Not bad for books, but terrible for anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leber
Canada
Orillia
ON
flag msg tools
Yin
badge
Yang
mbmbmbmbmb
nightglider1 wrote:
All we have here is a HPB outlet. Not bad for books, but terrible for anything else.

I've never even heard of this company before this hot deals forum. Guess they aren't up in the great white north. Surprised I've never seen a commercial or anything though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holmes108 wrote:
nightglider1 wrote:

I've never even heard of this company before this hot deals forum. Guess they aren't up in the great white north. Surprised I've never seen a commercial or anything though.

I can't speak for the "real" stores, but the outlets don't do any advertising on the radio or TV, at least in our market.

The outlet here is very much reminiscent of a rummage sale. There are many folding tables, each with hundreds of books, spine up for easy browsing, but other than genre, they aren't organized in any fashion. On the plus side, pretty much everything in there is priced from $1 to $3. I've found some interesting stuff, mostly math and science texts. (What else would you expect from a guy who hangs out at BoardGameGEEK?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
I had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me 'Abu el Banat'. And whenever we'd meet another Bedouin, he'd introduce me as Abu el Banat. And the Bedouin would laugh and laugh and offer me a pint of beer. (cont below)
badge
And I'd go to pay them for the beer and they wouldn't let me. "Abu el Banat" means "Father of daughters." They thought the beer was the least they could do.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that you will not find any here in Indy. Any good stuff is sent right to their Convention displays.I bet you will see LOTS at genCon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.