Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
At the moment I'm setting up the "American Airborne" map and in the briefing of this scenario some rulecards are mentioned. Flipping through my collection of rulecards (I keep them separated from the rest of the cards and in numerical order to be able to quickly reference the rulecards) and I seem to be missing some of them (amazingly enough while I own all the expansions). Action 28 - Ground Reinforcements, Troops 27 - Supported Infantry, Actions 34 - Air superiority, Actions 29 - Town Control, Actions 32 - Bridge Control and Troops 28 - Supported Armor seem to be missing. Are they already released and on an other note, is there a comprehensive list which cards are in which expansion? Flipping through my collection I realized there are some other "holes" in my rulecards collection.

Edit: additions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Look on the DOW website, and by any chance are they built into the map?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/en/content/cards_compen...
The four cards you mention is not available online yet.

But the cards must be available in the game box...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This list from ColtsFan is what you are looking for. He's also uploaded detailed contents/cards compendiums in the file section.

Summary Card Manifest - Memoir '44

Looks like those cards aren't released yet. DoW has the annoying habit of not releasing cards with the expansion they are introduced in, but rather in a future expansion, or as a download.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
earache wrote:
This list from ColtsFan is what you are looking for. He's also uploaded detailed contents/cards compendiums in the file section.

Looks like those cards aren't released yet. DoW has the annoying habit of not releasing cards with the expansion they are introduced in, but rather in a future expansion, or as a download.

Are you sure the cards aren't supplied with the maps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
earache wrote:

Are you sure the cards aren't supplied with the maps?

They are not supplied with the maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well. The information must be available somewhere.
By EU consumer law the product must provide all the necessary instruction to make the game playable - even if this simply means a vocal instruction from the seller.
If not, DoW has two options: eithet to rectify the situation within "reasonable" time, or the goods can be returned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
FULL THROTTLE
badge
"Unlike work, which needs some detachment and ought not to be taken too seriously, games need to be played with the utmost seriousness and dedication." - Bruno Faidutti
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:

It is: the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
By EU consumer law the product must provide all the necessary instruction to make the game playable - even if this simply means a vocal instruction from the seller.
If not, DoW has two options: eithet to rectify the situation within "reasonable" time, or the goods can be returned.

Well, of course the information is available...you can even download and read all the rules before buying the expansion by following this link to the rules: http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/en/maps-and-boards/d-da...

But the summary cards are not printed in the expansion or online yet, though eventually I'm sure they will be added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sometimes make up my own dummy cards--paper on cardboard--until the cards become available. In this case, as I mentioned elsewhere, I made up two each for the Supported Units, for my own convenience and that of my opponent, as well as a copy of the rules before the mode and scenario pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all of you guys. In times like this I'm amazed on how rich this forum is. I've learned a lot. And surprised as I am about not including the cards in the expansion (though the information is in the rulebook) I realize that DoW does a tremendous lot to keep the M'44 community informed and updated. I assume these cards will be included in a future expansion. The expandable "rulebook" in the form of the rulecards is one of the many good things to mention about M'44. I wished other publishers would use the same method of integrating "new" rules in "old" rulebooks.

Edit: typo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gravey wrote:
Great Dane wrote:

It is: the rulebook.

So what is all the fuss about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:

So what is all the fuss about?

That is so funny... it made me chuckle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.