United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I have a huge announcement regarding the art in Combat in the Lists!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that the cards in Combat in the Lists are getting a new facelift!! I've been working with artist Aaron Kreader whose the award winning artist and game designer of Treasures and Trapsand Villagers and Villains! He has graciously accepted my request to create new art for the cards in my game Combat in the Lists.

So far he has created enough art to redo the Attack cards, the Defense cards, the weapon cards, the player counters, and the player status sheets. I'm still thinking about doing the main title art for the box cover and art for the special cards. The Special cards may be no go for now do to the number of cards (32) that need individual art for each!!

This news also comes with the possible future Kickstarter release of Combat in the Lists!!! I still have more play testing to do and if I do run a Kickstarter for CITL it would give me a chance to have Aaron create art for everything in the game; special cards and box cover!

I have attached a couple of teaser art for you to see just how amazing Aaron is and what he has come up with! The Knight figures are incredible and really bring life to the characters in the game.

I hope you enjoy the news and stay tuned for possible Kickstarter announcements.

Sincerely,

Joseph Propati
kingspud

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.