Subject: What to see in NYC? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
This, for starters:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
In other news, noted superhero and founding member of the Fantastic Four, the one and only Johnny Storm held a press conference earlier today in which he made the startling revelation that he is fighting off lung cancer and has plans to file a lawsuit against the construction firm that erected the Baxter Building. Storm is quoted as saying "I find the builders fully culpable for this hideous, asbestos triggered disease that has begun to ravage my body. For crying out loud, every time I sneeze I now have flames shooting out my ass at the same time! No need to light Johnny's farts! Achoo and Flame On!" Nobody at the construction firm could be reached for comment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You would think this should be a secret or something. Who, with access, do you think leaked it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Clark
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember seeing this (or something very much like it) in a issue of Marvel Age when I was 7 or 8. I think that inspired many "secret base" drawings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
There is nothing to see in NYC.

And....everything.

Yeah, I don't know. It's what came to mind today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: What to see BEST in NYC?
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"YOU are now leaving New Jersey"
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.