Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings! This sunday I'm going to be taking dominion pure to a collective OP1 event. Currently I have 1 of every dominion ship (including the 3rd Attack Wing booster ship), and 2 Kraxons. I want to keep it faction pure, and I'd like to not have to buy anything additional.

So I'd appreciate thoughts on my build! If I draw another dominion booster I plan on taking it unnamed with damar, seskal, and ion thrusters.

2nd Division Cruiser (34)
Gul Dukat (5)
Invaluable Advice (2)
Amat'Igan (3)
Boheeka (2)
Shroud (1)
Total (47)

3rd Wing Attack Ship (22)
Weyoun (5)
Captured Intelligence (3)
Breen Aide (1)
Breen Guards (4)
Omet'Iklan (5)
Ion Thrusters (2)
Total (42)

Fleet total: 89

Generated by Space Dock for Android
http://spacedockapp.org
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
Just a note, I'm not sure if it was your plan but I don't think Amat'Igan's text will protect Boheeka from the BTC. BTC isn't an enemy upgrade.

I'd swap Invaluable Advice to weyoun as Dukat can get you a BS every turn.

You could swap Ion thrusters for a Dorsal Weapons Array might be more useful to be able to take an out of arc shot then move forward +1.

I want Breen Guards to work as they look like a ton of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skyguard wrote:
Just a note, I'm not sure if it was your plan but I don't think Amat'Igan's text will protect Boheeka from the BTC. BTC isn't an enemy upgrade.

I'd swap Invaluable Advice to weyoun as Dukat can get you a BS every turn.

You could swap Ion thrusters for a Dorsal Weapons Array might be more useful to be able to take an out of arc shot then move forward +1.

I want Breen Guards to work as they look like a ton of fun.

Amat'Igan is there to provide evasion dice more than protect Boheeka, but I take your point.
You're probably right about the dorsal array. I thought about it but got concerned with leaving the fighter behind.

Actually, if I just remove Invaluable Advice I can add Dorsal Weapons and keep the ion thrusters. I like keeping Captured Int on the bug so it hopefully stays alive a bit longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Considering dropping the Breen Aide and switching Weyoun from the level 7 to 8. But then I have less fodder for the BCT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
Weyoun 8 will take an action to use, I think you are going to want the action more then stopping 2 attacks from your opponent. It will not stop the BTC as he will get assimilated before the BTC starts attacking.

With Weyoun6 ruled to stop the BTC from assimilating that's another option if you are willing to give up the talent slot. Reinforcement side board is another option if you have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Incorporating some suggestions. Each ship is hitting the sideboard. Bug for Omet'Iklan then Thrusters, Cruiser for Dorsal and bloodshed.
Thot is just there for the level 7 captain post assimilation.

Gul Dukat (5)
Amat'Igan (3)
Boheeka (2)
Shroud (1)
Total (45)

Weyoun (4)
Breen Guards (5)
Dorsal Weapons Array (3)
Total (34)

Reinforcements Sideboard (10)
Thot Pran(5)
Unnecessary Bloodshed (5)
Omet'Iklan (5)
Ion Thrusters (2)
Dorsal Weapons Array (3)

Reinforcements Sideboard (10)

Fleet total: 89

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand why you want to give the Crusier an added def die, but really, its not there to survive. Its there to explode other ships. I would rather take Lumat'Ukan and Shroud. The ship turns like a beached whale so I feel like I can get more mileage out of Lumat's Target Lock switching and Shroud gives the crew 1 round of protection, or you get 2 uses out of Lumat if you feel its necessary/beneficial. Or I'd add Breen Aide and take the scan action with the ship and BS with Dukat. But honestly, my playstyle would actually lean towards Remata'Iklan more. It would make (for one round, two with Shroud) Dukat a 9 skill and give you an 7 die primary attack with Dukat's free BS. But again, I like to build with offense first.

I would put the Dorsals on the Cruiser. It only has that small front firing arc and it is MUCH less maneuverable than the attack ship. I know you have another on the Sideboard, but see my comment below on that.

Why Breen Guards? The first question that always pops up in my mind when I see the phrase "target that has no active shields and is not cloaked" is "will there ever be a practical (i.e. likely) situation where it wouldn't be better to just Battle Stations/Target Lock and make an attack instead?" Its a 5pt upgrade that is very situational at best. Great against Bajoran interceptors, Dominion Battle Cruisers and Borg ships, but not so great against much else.

I also wonder why you are taking the 3rd wing ship instead of the 5th wing? The 5th wing gives you the same action for +1 die (granted at -1 for defense against the first attack), but doesn't require you to disable a crew. And if you want that crew back you need to spend another action to re-enable it which means you won't be getting the +1 attack. Also, the 5th wing has no restriction on what weapon it applies to so it can work on secondary weapons as well if you go that route.

Finally, your set-up with the sideboard would require that you take 4 different actions on 4 different rounds to grab all the upgrades. I just don't see your opponent and the BCT being so accommodating.

edit: Also, if the ship doesn't have a come-about maneuver I'd think about adding the Skilled Helmsman resource otherwise you are going to be making wide sweeps while turning in towards the BCT or you are already being targeted by it and are turning out, neither of which is a situation I'd want to be in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hero_guy wrote:
I understand why you want to give the Crusier an added def die, but really, its not there to survive. Its there to explode other ships. I would rather take Lumat'Ukan and Shroud. The ship turns like a beached whale so I feel like I can get more mileage out of Lumat's Target Lock switching and Shroud gives the crew 1 round of protection, or you get 2 uses out of Lumat if you feel its necessary/beneficial.

At my captain skill levels I'll be firing before any of my other ships, so I don't see why I will need to switch target locks. Other than target locking later rounds I don't see the big benefit, but I could be reading the card wrong.

Quote:
Or I'd add Breen Aide and take the scan action with the ship and BS with Dukat. But honestly, my playstyle would actually lean towards Remata'Iklan more. It would make (for one round, two with Shroud) Dukat a 9 skill and give you an 7 die primary attack with Dukat's free BS. But again, I like to build with offense first.

Remata'Iklan has been harder for me to pull of for some reason. Either due to captain ordering or opponents flying outside of arc.

Quote:
I would put the Dorsals on the Cruiser. It only has that small front firing arc and it is MUCH less maneuverable than the attack ship. I know you have another on the Sideboard, but see my comment below on that.

Why Breen Guards? The first question that always pops up in my mind when I see the phrase "target that has no active shields and is not cloaked" is "will there ever be a practical (i.e. likely) situation where it wouldn't be better to just Battle Stations/Target Lock and make an attack instead?" Its a 5pt upgrade that is very situational at best. Great against Bajoran interceptors, Dominion Battle Cruisers and Borg ships, but not so great against much else.

I think this OP is going to be upgrade heavy to avoid taking shots from the borg. Getting rid of those upgrades while not losing one myself is the goal.

Quote:
I also wonder why you are taking the 3rd wing ship instead of the 5th wing? The 5th wing gives you the same action for +1 die (granted at -1 for defense against the first attack), but doesn't require you to disable a crew. And if you want that crew back you need to spend another action to re-enable it which means you won't be getting the +1 attack. Also, the 5th wing has no restriction on what weapon it applies to so it can work on secondary weapons as well if you go that route.

5th takes an action, 3rd does not. That is why I prefer the 3rd.

Quote:
Finally, your set-up with the sideboard would require that you take 4 different actions on 4 different rounds to grab all the upgrades. I just don't see your opponent and the BCT being so accommodating.

Am I misreading something on the sideboard? it would be 2 turns, not 4, at least for the important stuff. The extra captain is there just in case.

Quote:

edit: Also, if the ship doesn't have a come-about maneuver I'd think about adding the Skilled Helmsman resource otherwise you are going to be making wide sweeps while turning in towards the BCT or you are already being targeted by it and are turning out, neither of which is a situation I'd want to be in.

Both have red comeabouts, 4 on the BC, 3 on the attack ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
The Jem'Hadar Crusier has the same dial as the Negh'Var but with a 4 come about vs the 3 on the Negh"var so I don't think he is going to have a ton of problems with the dial. I think you're thinking of the Jem'Hadar Battleship.

On the 3rd wing I'm guessing it's because it give him another crew slot (2) vs just one on the 5th wing and it doesn't take an action to use it's text. Free use abilities to me are always a key.

Breen Guards are a toss up for if you will get to use them but 1) They are a fun theme. 2) Aren't a discard, 3) Can help with high hull ships.

While I agree on the 4 turns of actions to power up to a point, really you're not going to be doing much for actions in the first round of most games, and going to get the 2nd normally too. It's paid for its self at that point and you just have options if you need them.

I think you make some good points on the Guards and the sideboard but I think they can both be pretty useful in this OP if used correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
Conphas wrote:
Am I misreading something on the sideboard? it would be 2 turns, not 4, at least for the important stuff. The extra captain is there just in case.

You can only use the sideboard once a turn. see STAW:Reinforcement Sideboard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Conphas wrote:
Hero_guy wrote:
I understand why you want to give the Crusier an added def die, but really, its not there to survive. Its there to explode other ships. I would rather take Lumat'Ukan and Shroud. The ship turns like a beached whale so I feel like I can get more mileage out of Lumat's Target Lock switching and Shroud gives the crew 1 round of protection, or you get 2 uses out of Lumat if you feel its necessary/beneficial.

At my captain skill levels I'll be firing before any of my other ships, so I don't see why I will need to switch target locks. Other than target locking later rounds I don't see the big benefit, but I could be reading the card wrong.

Quote:
Or I'd add Breen Aide and take the scan action with the ship and BS with Dukat. But honestly, my playstyle would actually lean towards Remata'Iklan more. It would make (for one round, two with Shroud) Dukat a 9 skill and give you an 7 die primary attack with Dukat's free BS. But again, I like to build with offense first.

Remata'Iklan has been harder for me to pull of for some reason. Either due to captain ordering or opponents flying outside of arc.

Quote:

I think this OP is going to be upgrade heavy to avoid taking shots from the borg. Getting rid of those upgrades while not losing one myself is the goal.

Quote:

5th takes an action, 3rd does not. That is why I prefer the 3rd.

Quote:

Quote:

Both have red comeabouts, 4 on the BC, 3 on the attack ship.

The Target Lock I see mattering because its fairly easy for one ship (the target locked one) to get out of your arc, but harder for an entire fleet to get out of arc. So 1 action spent to target lock could mitigate a bad roll later in the game. It doesn't take an action, though it is a discard ability, and must be used before dice roll, so it may not be worth it. I dunno...it was a suggestion.

I can see how it might be tricky to use Ramata'Iklan with a 90 degree, firing arc but there is usually at least 2-3 turns in my games where I can get 2+ ships into my front arc. I'm also not sure if the BCT counts as an opposing ship, but if it does, it would make it all that much easier. But Remata is expensive and a discard so I can see why people would not use him. For me, its extremely difficult for Dominion to get 2 bonus attack dice so Remate is very valuable.

I agree the OP will be upgrade heavy, but again I have to wonder if it wouldn't make more sense just to shoot at an opposing ship with no shields and no cloak. The hull is exposed and more times than not, it will have hull damage already. Why not finish it off (increasing your chance to hit by doing a BS or TL action) rather than wasting an action getting rid of a crew on a ship that you could destroy on the same turn anyways?

I read the 3rd's ability wrong. Thought it took an action. I can see why you prefer the 3rd, however, I would like to point out that it might have a hidden action cost due to the crew disable. And in your set-up that means disabling the Breen Guards. It that case its not really a free ability, but rather a delayed action cost ability. Get +1 now, for a re-enable in a later round. But again, I can see why you would choose the 3rd.

As mentioned, the sideboard can only be accessed once per turn which means either the cruiser or the attack ship will be grabbing something, not both.

And, that's what I get for thinking the cruiser is just a battleship-light. Forgot it had the come-about 4. So disregard the Skilled Helmsman suggestion and replace with the Chief Engineer to give added umph to one of your attacks this round. But that's only if decide to not go with the Sideboard. If you do go with the sideboard though, I would suggest starting your ship at the edge of the map facing left or right (depending on which corner you start on). That way you can inch forward with 1 maneuvers each turn, grab your upgrades while at the same time not moving any closer to your opponent (though he/she will be moving closer to you).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since reading the FAQ on sideboard I am jettisoning it. It is just too complicated and too little bang for the buck for me. I'd operate under the assumption since you cant attack the BCT it isnt target lockable, but a good thought.

I see your point on Breen Guards. Hadn't thought about it that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Conphas wrote:
Since reading the FAQ on sideboard I am jettisoning it. It is just too complicated and too little bang for the buck for me. I'd operate under the assumption since you cant attack the BCT it isnt target lockable, but a good thought.

I see your point on Breen Guards. Hadn't thought about it that way.

Oh, that's not what I meant. The target lock thing is in case you TL a ship, roll really well (with Dukat's BS) and not use the TL. On a subsequent round you can choose to change the TL to a ship that is inside your 90 degree front arc. But that's only an issue if you think that you won't be able to maintain front arc on the original TL target and/or you don't completely whiff the first roll of the attack on the TL target.

What I meant is Remata's requirement to have 2 opposing ships in front arc. If the BCT counts, because its movement is so predictable, you can plan for it being in your front arc (at range 3 hopefully) and would then only require, most of the time, one of your opponent's ships to be in your front arc. More opportunities to use Remata, though it doesn't change the fact he is a discard. See edit.

I would also consider using the Flagship resource (screw the Chief Engineer I mentioned earlier unless you only have 5pts left).

edit: nevermind about Remata...for some reason I remembered it as you needing to have 2 ships in your front arc, but its that you need to be in the front arc of 2 ships...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. Here is my less flashy build
Gul Dukat (5)
Amat'Igan (3)
Boheeka (2)
Shroud (1)
Total (45)

Flagship: Independent (Klingon) (10)
Weyoun (4)
Invaluable Advice (2)
Breen Aide (2)
Omet'Iklan (5)
Total (45)

Fleet total: 90

That is an expensive beetle. But free scan for the aide and if I need to I can get 5 attack and almost guarantee they all hit.

Then the cruiser is getting 6 dice and good odds with battlestation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this new build. Omet is usually too expensive for my taste, even though he's great, but doesn't offer me too much more than Breen Aide or Boheeka. I almost want to suggest trying to fit the Phased Polaron on the attack ship because its so accurate. It reminds me of a build that I used once where the Koranak would attack cloaked ships with 6 dice (Anti-ptoton scan), usually dealing 2-3 damage causing them to de-cloak, and my two 5th wings (one generic obviously) would then sweep in the following round with phased polarons to finish off the weakened hull thus bypassing their shields entirely. It did really well until I ran into a Romulan fleet who's defense dice were scorching hot. I'm talking about 80% success rate on rolling evades, and evade tokens on top of that.

I'm going to nitpick a little here (because details can mean the difference between wins and loses) and say that Omet is almost wasted on the attack ship. At 4 dice, the chances of rolling 2 blanks is very slim. Yes, you can bump it to 5, but only every other round because you need Weyoun. The cruiser on the other hand is roling 6 dice almost all the time. Its much more plausible to me that it will need the 2 blank result conversions than the attack ship. It feels like you're focusing too much on your pistol accuracy at the cost of your rifle accuracy. Make the bigger weapon more accurate, no? It does mean swapping/dropping Amat'Igan, but the extra defense die won't matter if your opponents are dead right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chappell
msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking at doing something similar with:
Thinking this might work for me as a Dominion fleet: Dominion 90 Borg 1

Koranak (26)
Weyoun (5)
Breen Aide (1)
Remata'Klan (3)
Cloaking Device (4)
Ship SP: 39

4th Division Battleship (36)
Gul Dukat (5)
Boheeka (2)
Omet'Iklan (5)
Dorsal Weapons Array (3)
Ship SP: 51

A bit light on upgrades perhaps, but should be able to throw out a lot of damage quickly...

Anything major I am missing here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
You might look at the 2nd division cruiser vs the battleship. You give up 1 weapon and hull but have a much more usable dial and 1 defense die. Plus have 2 more point to spend.

Other then that. Maybe try and get a Dorsal Weapons Array on the Koranak too?

If you replaced the battleship with the cruiser and dropped Remata'Klan for Amat'igan (which I think is more useful as it not a discard) you would have 3 more points for the array.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pchappel wrote:
Looking at doing something similar with:
Thinking this might work for me as a Dominion fleet: Dominion 90 Borg 1

Koranak (26)
Weyoun (5)
Breen Aide (1)
Remata'Klan (3)
Cloaking Device (4)
Ship SP: 39

4th Division Battleship (36)
Gul Dukat (5)
Boheeka (2)
Omet'Iklan (5)
Dorsal Weapons Array (3)
Ship SP: 51

A bit light on upgrades perhaps, but should be able to throw out a lot of damage quickly...

Anything major I am missing here?

I think the cruiser suggestion is a good one. Once you get behind the Battleship, it won't be doing anything to you because you will always be able to shadow it. It will constantly be using its action re-enabling the DWA for that paltry 3 dice attack. The cruiser can sacrifice one action (because of aux power token) and do that 4 come-about to get you in its sights again.

The Koranak is an action sink-hole. The ships' ability requires a scan. If you use that you can't use Breen Aide who also requires a scan. Or you can use Remata's action. Or you can cloak, or use the action to re-enable cloak. You need to switch things around or find a way to get some free acions. The Battle ship's ability only works on Jem'Hadar not all Dominion, so that's not a solution either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
Hero_guy wrote:

The Koranak is an action sink-hole. The ships' ability requires a scan. If you use that you can't use Breen Aide who also requires a scan. Or you can use Remata's action. Or you can cloak, or use the action to re-enable cloak. You need to switch things around or find a way to get some free acions. The Battle ship's ability only works on Jem'Hadar not all Dominion, so that's not a solution either.

That's why I think you drop Remata's for Amat'igan, then think about what your plan with the Breen aide is (if he is just there as an option and to be assiumented at 1 point it's not a bad plan).

I don't worry to much about the Koranak ability as your normally just not going to use it, but 2pts for 1 shield is still good. If you're not using a flagship to get a free scan on the Koranak you normally going to want to take battlestations. Maybe swap Captains and Aide/Boheeka? You then have usable blank dice modding on both?

As for the cloaking action that's up to how you play. I normally don't plan on being cloaked for a ton of the game when I take a add on cloak but they can help to moving away BTC which maybe pretty useful early in the game.

I came up with this, same idea but with some Shrouds to give each ship a free past for 1 turn from the BTC and able to keep the Koranak cloaked if you want to. I drop the aide for Amat'Igan, and Ixtana'Rax is there as a cheap card, plus it lets you clear an early crit if you need to. I would try/hope to draw the 3rd wing with this

Koranak (26)
Gul Dukat (5)
Boheeka (2)
Dorsal Weapons Array (3)
Cloaking Device (4)
Shroud (1)
Ship SP: 41

Jem'Hadar Battle Cruiser (32)
Weyoun (5)
Amat'Igan (2)
Omet'Iklan (4)
Ixtana'Rax (2)
Dorsal Weapons Array (3)
Shroud (1)
Ship SP: 49

Total Build SP: 90

Generated by STAW Builder
http://www.dracossoftware.com/STAWHome.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chappell
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think that the Remata'Klan card does not require an action... So, with the Scan action for the one good shot seems like a decent thing... Though, swapping the Captains might be good as suggested... Just thinking that flying them together with the third draw ship should be able to threaten things trying to get behind the BB...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoops...you're right Remata is not an action. I misspoke earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
Hero_guy wrote:
Whoops...you're right Remata is not an action. I misspoke earlier.

I miss that too, still I think Amat'igan is a better choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hero_guy wrote:
I like this new build. Omet is usually too expensive for my taste, even though he's great, but doesn't offer me too much more than Breen Aide or Boheeka. I almost want to suggest trying to fit the Phased Polaron on the attack ship because its so accurate. It reminds me of a build that I used once where the Koranak would attack cloaked ships with 6 dice (Anti-ptoton scan), usually dealing 2-3 damage causing them to de-cloak, and my two 5th wings (one generic obviously) would then sweep in the following round with phased polarons to finish off the weakened hull thus bypassing their shields entirely. It did really well until I ran into a Romulan fleet who's defense dice were scorching hot. I'm talking about 80% success rate on rolling evades, and evade tokens on top of that.

I'm going to nitpick a little here (because details can mean the difference between wins and loses) and say that Omet is almost wasted on the attack ship. At 4 dice, the chances of rolling 2 blanks is very slim. Yes, you can bump it to 5, but only every other round because you need Weyoun. The cruiser on the other hand is roling 6 dice almost all the time. Its much more plausible to me that it will need the 2 blank result conversions than the attack ship. It feels like you're focusing too much on your pistol accuracy at the cost of your rifle accuracy. Make the bigger weapon more accurate, no? It does mean swapping/dropping Amat'Igan, but the extra defense die won't matter if your opponents are dead right?

I missed these comments earlier.
Thanks for them! The phased polaron is a good suggestion. It means several changes though. switching 3rd to 5th, dropping O'met (since both affect primary only). I will definitely take a look at it though.
The question on that build will be 3 die 1-2 range vs 4 die range 1 versions of the PPB. Also, Weyoun or Shroud cant protect the PPB from an assimilation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
Conphas wrote:
Also, Weyoun or Shroud cant protect the PPB from an assimilation.

I just realized that from rereading the event again, I could have sworn that it started with crew and move on in some type of order once you ran out crew. But that is incorrect, it's random from all upgrades.

Thanks for the heads up that changes some of my ideas for my event next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A more aggressive build.
Not sure or the tet-emissions for the cruiser, or the Remata'Klan on the attack ship.

Probably swap TE for Dorsal Weapons Array and...
no idea on the bug.

Flagship: Independent (Klingon) (10)
Gul Dukat (5)
Boheeka (2)
Breen Aide (2)
Shroud (1)
Tetryon Emissions (3)
Total (57)

Weyoun (4)
Amat'Igan (3)
Remata'Klan (4)
Total (33)

Fleet total: 90

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.