Conflict of Heroes: Guadalcanal – The Pacific 1942» Forums » General

Subject: HAMTAG Help? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaufschtick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bart mentioned this game in the latest HAMTAG episode, it sure would be nice to see this game released before I go to an old folks home. gulp

Maybe with a little exposure from the HAMTAG show, this game can get it's rear end out of the mud and get a move on?! Maybe?

The official song of this game would be John Fogerty singing "Someday".shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered this item in February of 2013. I have not received any update that charging will occur soon or that I need to update my credit card info. It just seems really unlikely that this thing is shipping in July or August. I hope that I am wrong, but it would be nice to have some official word.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tonny Wille
Belgium
9310 Meldert
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid that it will not be before Fief is released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Maher
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fief 1429 will be shipped this September according to the most recent update. Guadalcanal was planned to be 3 months after Fief so.....possibly sometime 2015?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve paschal
United States
Mililani
Hawaii
flag msg tools
designer
I know Academy is feeling the heat to get this game out..its all but finished. I think we might see the game before the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
steve paschal wrote:
I know Academy is feeling the heat to get this game out..its all but finished. I think we might see the game before the end of the year.

That is what Uwe seemed to indicate at WBC. Guadalcanal late 2014 and ATB solo September/October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Brunscheen
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
steve paschal wrote:

I hope so. That is what I've heard. Once the COH Solo version is released Guadalcanal is headed to the printers...I hope. I've heard no solid confirmation.

I would like to see at least 1 COH expansion released each year but now I'm just doing crazy talk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.