Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just I would like a confirmation. This action can be performed two times due the two circles. Right?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry, but your question is unclear. Are you asking if that action can be taken twice in one turn by the same player? If so, no. You may only take one mandatory action per turn. That means playing a card, or placing one Indian on a closed circle on the board, or one to three Indians on a semi-circle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I meant if it can be taken by two players. Yesterday somebody was stating that you need to play two Indians for that action and I didn't think that was correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Madazam wrote:
Sorry, I meant if it can be taken by two players. Yesterday somebody was stating that you need to play two Indians for that action and I didn't think that was correct.

They are incorrect. The action requires one worker. There are two separate spots to perform the action. Surely a quick check of the rule book confirmed this for the misinformed party?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.