Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Lost Legacy: Binbo Tantei to Inbo no Shiro» Forums » General

Subject: Where can I get this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Owens
United Kingdom
Manchester
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I get this?
Cheers
Gavin
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I saw it available on AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.com

I recently bought the original Lost Legacy there, and I remember seeing it there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Phelanpt wrote:
I think I saw it available on AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.com

I recently bought the original Lost Legacy there, and I remember seeing it there.
Yeah: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-9540&p...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And is all the content here different from that in the original lost legacy? It is getting hard to keep track of this stuff.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
And is all the content here different from that in the original lost legacy? It is getting hard to keep track of this stuff.
Erm, I think so? As far as I'm aware this is an expansion to the original lost legacy, and all cards are different.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phelanpt wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
I think I saw it available on AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.com

I recently bought the original Lost Legacy there, and I remember seeing it there.
Yeah: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-9540&p...


It is sold out on that web site.
Does this mean it will not be available at Essen either?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howl Jenkins
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
Mine just arrived from Amazon.co.jp/Tenso.
Roughly 50$ USD for the original and this expansion including shipping fees through Tenso. (35 for the two games and 16 for the usage/shipping fee)

Seems to be comparable to Amiami.

I ordered it 7/17, came in today.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Owens
United Kingdom
Manchester
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cant order from Amazon Japan, wont ship to UK. Really annoying anyone know a work around?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There are japanese services where you send the package to them and they send it to you.

It is more $$$ though..
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I play with Blue
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone else finds somewhere else this can be purchased, please let me know.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
si Mon
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Phelanpt wrote:
Muemmelmann wrote:
And is all the content here different from that in the original lost legacy? It is getting hard to keep track of this stuff.
Erm, I think so? As far as I'm aware this is an expansion to the original lost legacy, and all cards are different.


This one is the best of all the lost legacy for me. It is also the most complicated and gamy, but still easy enough to teach and learn.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
si Mon
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Ok , so I've checked the price of sending stuff to the US/EU from Japan, doesn't seem that expensive with a letter package and a 2 weeks wait for a small game. I could be interested to send it from japan in exchange for another game in the same price range sent from the US to Japan. There is a lot of games that are very hard to find here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Ugleholt Jensen
Denmark
Ølstykke
Capital
flag msg tools
Moshimon wrote:
Ok , so I've checked the price of sending stuff to the US/EU from Japan, doesn't seem that expensive with a letter package and a 2 weeks wait for a small game. I could be interested to send it from japan in exchange for another game in the same price range sent from the US to Japan. There is a lot of games that are very hard to find here.


Can you still get this, and would you be interested in something from Europe in return?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
si Mon
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Yes I would still be interested. But Lost legacy Binbo tantei is not as easy to find as it was when this thread was open. I checked on the japanese site I use to buy boardgame and it's sold out everywhere. It's very common with onedraw as it's a little compagny. I will check if i can find it in real store asap.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Moshimon wrote:
Yes I would still be interested. But Lost legacy Binbo tantei is not as easy to find as it was when this thread was open. I checked on the japanese site I use to buy boardgame and it's sold out everywhere. It's very common with onedraw as it's a little compagny. I will check if i can find it in real store asap.

I'm very interested in this game too!

I recently ordered a small-box game from Japan (Doggy GO!) and the shipping was $11 ... Not too bad

If you find 2 copies and want something from the US, let me know!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Ugleholt Jensen
Denmark
Ølstykke
Capital
flag msg tools
Moshimon wrote:
Yes I would still be interested. But Lost legacy Binbo tantei is not as easy to find as it was when this thread was open. I checked on the japanese site I use to buy boardgame and it's sold out everywhere. It's very common with onedraw as it's a little compagny. I will check if i can find it in real store asap.


If you manage to find a copy, I would definitely throw in something extra for the trouble
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
si Mon
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Ok guys, the game is officialy unavaiable. Îve went to two different gamestore in shinjuku today and no chance. They even had lost legacy legend (i had to be strong not to buy it immediatly) but all the other legacy were sold out. I'm sorry but I think we will have to wait to get the game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Ugleholt Jensen
Denmark
Ølstykke
Capital
flag msg tools
Moshimon wrote:
Ok guys, the game is officialy unavaiable. Îve went to two different gamestore in shinjuku today and no chance. They even had lost legacy legend (i had to be strong not to buy it immediatly) but all the other legacy were sold out. I'm sorry but I think we will have to wait to get the game.

Ok, thank you for trying.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.