United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably a dumb questions, but how do I do a normal post on a thread? I don't want to have add a subject or reply to any given comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/5001112#5001112
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Straight

Covington
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can click "reply" to any post to make a normal post. It doesn't actually link / track back to the post you replied to.

To not have a subject, simply do not do anything to the automatically filled in subject. Leave it alone. It will not show up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
You can click "reply" to any post to make a normal post. It doesn't actually link / track back to the post you replied to.

To not have a subject, simply do not do anything to the automatically filled in subject. Leave it alone. It will not show up.
Generally yes... but in the event that the OP changes the name of the thread, it will display what the name of the thread was at the time you replied. Not that you really need to know that, but... you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.