United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard that they were suppose to announce the finalist this week. I'm just check to see if anyone has heard anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Schallert
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even still, not I. Getting a bit antsy to be honest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hartman
United States
Battle Ground
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i keep checking daily and haven't seen any updates anywhere. Not sure what the delay is but my guess is that they received more entries than they expected.

Fingers crossed to find out soon, and double crossed that I'm a finalist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Medwid
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Same situation here. Not exactly proud to admit it, but I check twitter, reddit, google, and boardgamegeek once or twice a day, and not a peep.

I've sent CAH an email, but haven't heard back. People have been tweeting the season two producer / CAH account asking for an update, and mum's the word there, too.

My guess is either that they're in way over their head, or have already informed their first picks and are keeping very hush hush until those entrants confirm their acceptance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did just get an email saying that they had picked the 8 finalist but mine was not one of them. Hopefully one of you made it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hartman
United States
Battle Ground
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nope, i'm out. though I will have my game at Gencon if anyone is up for playtesting it. feel free to message me to arrange a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.