Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It's now mid-July, and I'm looking forward to my September fundraiser for Nationwide Children's Hospital! I'm trying to raise $1000 in pledges by participating in a 24-hour board gaming marathon at Buckeye GameFest on the weekend of September 13-14. This will be my third year "marathoning" for the Extra Life charity, and every cent pledged goes to my local Children's Hospital - the place that's done most of my "active" daughter's 36 stitches.

Pledging is affordable! $10 helps! $5 is welcome! But for those who pledge $25 or more, I will enter their names into a raffle for their choice of 1 of 4 games:

Summoner Wars Starter Set, by Plaid Hat Games
Clubs, by North Star Games
Goblins Drool, Fairies Rule by Game-O-Gami
Apples to Apples, by Out of the Box

Pledging is easy. To make an online donation please go to http://www.extra-life.org/participant/WMREED and click the "Support Me" button. You can also read more about Extra Life, and see the details of my fundraising plans there. Please consider sponsoring me and helping out Nationwide Children's Hospital!

Thank you,
Bill

(I apologize for cross-posting this, but these are the guilds and forums that have supported me in the past, and I don't want this message to miss anyone who only reads one of these.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.