Subject: Setting up a Asia game on civ.rol-play.com rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Bearss
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Hey,
A friend of mine and myself are looking to start a premium game in Asia at civ.rol-play.com. We are looking for 7 other players to join us in our first foray into this new map. We are both very experienced players for Advanced Civilization and try to get ftf games set up 2-3 times a year. We just played over the 4th of July weekend.

We're planning to set up a game with 12 hour turns, and our standard practice is to have the non-trade-able go in the bottom three.

We are in the Central time zone in the US and are hoping to find others who are also in the same general area or have similar availability to our time frames, so we can expedite the trading rounds and most other portions of the game. If you are interested in joining us, please feel free to leave us a message here with your civ.rol-play.com email, so we can add you to the game when we start!

superjars

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
Twilight Imperium 3rd - Forever
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to join in.
You can message me by adding @msn.com to my BGG username

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.