Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
What exactly were they and anyway to get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wiggins
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Uh! It's this darn dice tower!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aside from the opportunity to create your own soul card which I believe must have passed now, as I recall the only KS additions were some promo-type cards and I think they're all available in the Geek Store.

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/battle-for-souls-prom...

There might be something else I'm not thinking of though.

EDIT: Checked my work... I was wrong, there were some exclusives.
Quote:
We will be printing four Kickstarter-exclusive promo cards for this campaign, the holy relic, "Shroud of Turin" the unholy relic "False Idol", the Sin card "Cannibalism", and the Intercession card "The Holy Eucharist".

Not sure how you'd get them except from someone who put in on the Kickstarter and would be willing to part with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb

I noticed the 4 Kickstarter only promos are on eBay but they come with a complete game and the other 6 promos...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
chadnorth wrote:

I noticed the 4 Kickstarter only promos are on eBay but they come with a complete game and the other 6 promos...

Hoping I can score them from a fellow geek or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be nice to see them in BGG store or a Math Trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the term "kickstarter exclusives" is pretty clear. It was an incentive to buy the game on the kickstarter and represents a promise from the maker that they won't be sold or distributed (at least by him) any other way. That being the case, unless he blows his future credibility, the cards will not be showing up at the BGG store.

And since you could only get them with a complete game, the only way someone is going to sell them separately is either if they just don't like having them (maybe they hate monty python jokes) or they get a good enough price on just the exclusives that they don't mind hanging on to the rest of the game.

I got into a 3 game bundle and then one guy backed out, so I have an extra copy of the game, including the exclusive cards. A couple guys have wanted me to sell them just the exclusive cards for $4 or $5, but that doesn't seem to make sense to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.