Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys!

I got this link and I have to share it with everyone here because it's fricking awesome!

These Promos are available if you buy the game directly via this link below:

You can order it here!

These things are badass. It looks like they have the original artwork penciled by the artist.

I hope you guys can take advantage of this too!

Cheers!

Jacob

Edit: Got the rest of them formatted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trab
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately, just like the dividers, these seem to be available for purchase if you live in the USA and Canada only...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandman
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already bought villains. I guess I'll just add these to the other promo cards (Apocalypase & Commanders) that I will not be able to get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cocktosen
United States
Weymouth
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But...I...Rewind time...awwwwww. What a drag. I already own it. Can't justify purchasing another copy just for 4 cards. Maybe they'll be sold in the Geek Store or something sometime in the future. The cards do look amazing. Jealous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Apocalypse promos showed up as part of the Dice Tower kickstarter promo packs this year (which means a lot showed up for sale here, afterwards). Hopefully we'll see some of these show up elsewhere as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered my copy, got it today, sleeved it. And then found this thread! I am sooo tempted to buy this, but probably won't. Yomi Kickstarter ends tonight lol I would much rather have a second game then two of the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Perhaps they could bust open one of those copies and send me the cards I'm missing.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Barlow
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed. I'm missing a Shield Assault Squad. Hopefully I can snag the Commanders or the Venom promos at GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Le
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in the mail a couple days ago. While the art is cool, the cards are on a different stock. I sleeve mine, but those that don't will have some stacking issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Multicron wrote:
Indeed. I'm missing a Shield Assault Squad. Hopefully I can snag the Commanders or the Venom promos at GenCon.

I must have missed the Commanders, what's that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.