3 Posts

Rise of the Zombies!» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions on the rules.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klute Gamer
msg tools
Great Game....

I do have four questions on the game play to make sure I am playing correctly.

1. Can you ready as many cards you can? Example: Can you attach / ready as many Heros, weapons, items, companion, skill and other times? It would be very heavy In one game I played I had about 15 various cards I was carrying.

2. For Final Attack on Weapons, I am assuming you can only use one Final Attack per turn and it has to be the weapon you used during the turn?

3. If you have multiple ready weapons on your survivor that have an Attack Action on them, can you use them for an additional attack, or must you only use your cards in your hand to use the attack action?

4. Lawnmower Blade: This weapon gains a free attack per turn. If you have the No Remorse Skill Card to gain an extra attack per turn, would you have 3 or 4 attack rolls? Not sure if the No Remorse would trigger the attack and free attack action again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uwe Heilmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi from Germany,

here is how I play.

Main principle: keep it simple, stupid (KISS).

1 - There is no limit to the number of cards a survivor can have readied at a time. Just do not forget the costs in XP for readying eligible cards.

2 - There is no limit to the amount of Final attacks per survivor per turn. Each such action requires an eligible READIED weapon.

3 - Each card showing the ATTACK symbol can be used (and is discarded) for one additional attack. The players should keep in mind the investment for readied cards when they are to be discarded for one extra attack.

4 - The Blade provides ONE extra attack per turn. Regardless how many other attacks the owning survivor is allowed to execute.

Cheers
U.L.H.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klute Gamer
msg tools
tuner 13 wrote:
Hi from Germany,

here is how I play.

Main principle: keep it simple, stupid (KISS).
Cheers
U.L.H.

Thanks ULH. Looks like I have been playing about 96.8% Correct

I was only performing one final attack card per round....

Have a great one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.