Michael Teague
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Talisman Digital Edition is one of 5 games in the Indie Royale Apollo Bundle. Additional games will be unveiled later. Current minimum price for the bundle at the time of this post is $2.76.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

The other games included in this bundle are:
Rogue Shooter: The FPS Roguelike
Echo of the Wilds
Terrorhedron
Swipecart

The bundle will be available until 7/23.

FYI: The current minimum was originally $2.69 when I started creating this post. The price is climbing quick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the difference between this and the Talisman Prologue version? All I can tell from the description is the addition of multiplayer; but for the single player vs AI game is all the content the same? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should let someone else who can give a more definitive answer do it... but I know this version is supposed to be exactly a digital implementation of the board game, which can be played with others, whereas the prologue was (I believe) single player questing only... and maybe a kind of watered down version of the board game (?)

edit -(I should also have read your post better, since I now see that you mentioned the single player/multiplayer thing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leber
Canada
Orillia
ON
flag msg tools
Yin
badge
Yang
mbmbmbmbmb
Prologue has no AI play. It's a unique solo variant of the game. You vs "the board" so to speak. The full game does have AI play, or multiplayer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holmes108 wrote:
Prologue has no AI play. It's a unique solo variant of the game. You vs "the board" so to speak. The full game does have AI play, or multiplayer.

Thanks for the clarification... I hadn't realized that until you mentioned it even though I've played a few times already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J F
United States
Bel Air
MD
flag msg tools
Thanks. I got this and had a good game last night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.