Pedraum
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 5 of us heading up to the bay area this Friday, and we are looking to get some last minute playtesting in. Great Escape Games in Sacramento has free open play this Friday till midnight. (http://www.greatescapegames.com/ai1ec_event/open-play-night/...)

Feel free to post here if interested, or simply show up. We are planning on being there by 5pm (possibly sooner). Also, if any locals have any info on Great Escape Games, would be appreciated (parking?). Also curious if space will be an issue, considering it's also FNM.

See you guys then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cross posted to Sacramento Meta's FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sacramentonetrunners/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel Hodgins
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I'd love to get some games in Friday!! I will have to double check if I will be able to go, but I'm very hopeful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DK Kemler
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ill try and make it. Im also hosting a free tournament Thursday if you want to drop by for games and swag. 6pm, at the Round Table Pizza on Kiefer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
United States
rancho cordova
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
cardsbydizzle wrote:
There are 5 of us heading up to the bay area this Friday, and we are looking to get some last minute playtesting in. Great Escape Games in Sacramento has free open play this Friday till midnight. (http://www.greatescapegames.com/ai1ec_event/open-play-night/...)

Feel free to post here if interested, or simply show up. We are planning on being there by 5pm (possibly sooner). Also, if any locals have any info on Great Escape Games, would be appreciated (parking?). Also curious if space will be an issue, considering it's also FNM.

See you guys then!

Parking should be fine since the whole area is a big parking lot. Table space "should" be ok since the card tables are split in 2 different areas. I'll see if I can make it or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedraum
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reihodgins wrote:
I'd love to get some games in Friday!! I will have to double check if I will be able to go, but I'm very hopeful.

Rachel!! Awesome you're making it out! Anybody else from the AZ meta coming? See you Friday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedraum
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
degamer wrote:
Ill try and make it. Im also hosting a free tournament Thursday if you want to drop by for games and swag. 6pm, at the Round Table Pizza on Kiefer.

Wish I could, but we can't make it up until Friday (driving up from Fresno). Thanks for the invite though, and hope to see you on Friday bud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedraum
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jigoku81 wrote:
Parking should be fine since the whole area is a big parking lot. Table space "should" be ok since the card tables are split in 2 different areas. I'll see if I can make it or not.

Thanks for the info bud, hope to see you on Friday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy R
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Great Escape has free parking. The tricky part is finding the place. There's no signs posted by the road. It's in a strip mall in the far back corner next to crunch fitness.

Not sure I'll show up. If I do, it'll be early. Tentatively planning on heading down to the Bay Area that evening to split commute time. Enjoy Sacramento!

Also, surprised there's no Friday Night Magic (thought it's every Friday). If you show up, try to claim the small section towards the right back area. You could get kicked out to the back if it does happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Aguayo
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Goddamnit, Pedraum.

I can't make the tourney, but I'm gonna see about squeezing this in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DK Kemler
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What time are people showing up to GEG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedraum
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're planning on being there about 5, possibly sooner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel Hodgins
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
From the list I received, I think I'm the lone Phoenician. I sadly don't think I can make it Friday. I'm not getting in until 8ish and it's a drive from the hotel. But I'm super excited to play Saturday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy R
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
let me know when you're like 30 minutes out (preferably FB). I'll drive out from my place to there. you'll most likely get caught in rush hour here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.