Ed Horne
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Welcome to NOVA Squadron Radio!

This week we go beyond the basics and dive into the rules of playing at the competitive level. Ron joins us and he gives us an introduction to him and his history with NOVA Squadron. We then talked about the games we have been playing and the lists we have been testing.

We then cover the latest news in the world of X-Wing Miniatures and if there should be a ban on the TIE Phantom with Advanced Cloaking Device.

Next, we have our first of two interviews, Mr. Hossie from Monday Night X-Wing joins the show.

We then discussed what one can expect when attending a tournaments and we pass out some basic tips and tactics to help you do better at your local events!

We then talked to Mike Brandt from the NOVA Open and we get to learn what this great event is all about.

Please, check out the show here:
http://novasquadronradio.com/

Thanks,
Ed
NOVA Squadron Radio
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Dolan
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
Hey guys, I would love to listen but I only listen to podcasts on my phone streaming app (Podkicker), any chance you guys can set up an RSS feed on the site for the website posts?

Most podcast apps work off RSS feeds so you will be helping a lot of people by sorting it.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Horne
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
We do have an RSS feed set up for the show. It can be found on the site, but here it is:

http://novasquadronradio.com/feed/podcast/

Ed Horne
NOVA Squadron Radio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Dolan
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
Great stuff, thanks!

That URL worked a treat, look forward to following a new podcast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom brown
United Kingdom
Stanley
Co. Durham
flag msg tools
CROM THE INVINCIBLE, SAVIOR OF THE GRUNGE MASTERS DAUGHTER
badge
HE JUST CANT BE KILLED, OR CAN HE???
mbmbmbmbmb
I listen on beyondpod. Will hopefully catch new episode soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.