Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just managed to obtain a copy of this. One and a half countersheets...I'm trying to confirm that these include all the counters from the original game, i.e. do I still require the counters from my original Anzio game to play the older game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky you! I think you have all that is needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I think that's the case. Wish I had space and time to set it up. Would be a long game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mcszarka wrote:
Yeah I think that's the case. Wish I had space and time to set it up. Would be a long game.

So long it's almost unplayable but for the scenarios (1-week turns!). Hopefully there will be a more reasonable alternative coming up soon. whistle

No Retreat! Italian Front: 1943-45
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
licinius wrote:
mcszarka wrote:

So long it's almost unplayable but for the scenarios (1-week turns!). Hopefully there will be a more reasonable alternative coming up soon. whistle

Long ago pre-ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mcszarka wrote:
licinius wrote:
mcszarka wrote:

Long ago pre-ordered.

Thank you sir!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.