Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Albert Wesker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered it and it was £27.01 and it went down even more. Good price as it has been hovering around £33-35 for some months now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0024H7OF6/ref=pe_385721_37986871...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl G
United Kingdom
Taunton, England
Somerset
flag msg tools
What a bargain. I would get it but a friend already has it... I must resist games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl G
United Kingdom
Taunton, England
Somerset
flag msg tools
Sorry for spam replying...

A seller on ebay appears to be selling them off ever so slightly cheaper.(Pence)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Small-World-Days-of-Wonder-Boardga...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Wesker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually noticed that it is the same seller anyway. lol

Thanks for pointing it out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl G
United Kingdom
Taunton, England
Somerset
flag msg tools
Brilliant! Well 9 in stock and counting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Lovejoy
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome Post and find.

Enjoy the game, but my friends love it. So a nice one to add to the collection.
Slowly wean them on to other games...

Just been waiting for an ok price drop, so cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
This really is a game I should play again soon. it was my first "Let's do this!!" game when I chose to freefall into the hobby, but found it lacking in depth the more other games I played. I know it's objectively so much better than I think it is, and I really should get a game in soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl G
United Kingdom
Taunton, England
Somerset
flag msg tools
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
This really is a game I should play again soon. it was my first "Let's do this!!" game when I chose to freefall into the hobby, but found it lacking in depth the more other games I played. I know it's objectively so much better than I think it is, and I really should get a game in soon!

I feel similar about the game. It is good fun but one game is enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it was almost the first game I bought too. Then I bought the three 'main' expansions. I haven't played it in a while and don't really plan to play it again anytime soon. I'm not sure why not, there's nothing wrong with it. But then I played Settlers once and never want to play it again ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Lovejoy
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah , First game I got caught up in and then it was 'Downhill' (In a good way) from there.

Love a more complex game, but Small World is just alot of fun and more casual friends find it easier to grasp and get stuck in to.

Are the expansions worth it?

ive played Small World base game a good ten or so times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drunk Badger wrote:
Are the expansions worth it?
No, I don't think so. Given that again this was also my "downhill" game I was originally biding my time before I bought every expansion available, then properly realized that that same money can go towards an entirely different game, and a few extra tribes here or there won't change how much fun the game is on occasion.

The only game I'd currently ever consider expanding more is Dominion. That feels like a very different proposition. Pretty much every other expansion now it'd take a hell of a lot of convincing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth it (fun and variation) if you're going to play it often. Not if you're not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.