Subject: Arena board a tad too big? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Dolan
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
I have been thinking about my experiences playing this game and one thing that has been an issue when using 'normal' sized tables (ours are smaller in the UK) is that there is not much room for all of the cards on the table when playing 4/5/6 players. Considering that the Arena is only one aspect of the game I have been contemplating a more compact board.

so, for such occasions and this is what I have so far:

I haven't played using it yet but it will be a quarter the size of the standard board while still allowing all the space you need for the arena phase.

Let me know what you think and if it needs anything added that I have missed, I will probably get it printed on vinyl so it can just sit in the box for if I need it.

Feel free to print the image yourselves if you fancy it too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giedrius Um
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
Good idea! Ill try it during my next game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray MacPherson
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
mb
It's a bit late but what I do for gamenight is just slap a board over the table to increase play space.

http://www.staples.co.uk/aluminium-frame-blue-felt-board-120...

That is the one I got which extends my coffee table allowing for less cramped game nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.