Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Shiels
United Kingdom
Paignton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
.....can an investigator have?

I know that duplicates mean you are devoured, but what about having say 3 different injury cards and 2 different madness at the same time - is that allowed, or can you only ever have 1 of each type? I assume it is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
You can accumulate any number, as long as you don't get a duplicate. It might be beneficial to retire the investigator before s/he gets too many, though. Sometimes the negatives make it impossible for the investigator to do much.

Remember that Rita doesn't get devoured if she gets a duplicate.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Shiels
United Kingdom
Paignton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Again Brian - much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
for reference,
on page 6 the designers wrote:
A player may voluntarily retire an investigator with two or more total Injury and/or Madness cards. The player simply skips his turn, announces that the investigator is retiring, and draws a new investigator as though his old investigator had been devoured. However, effects that trigger from having an investigator devoured (such as Glaaki’s ability to raise the terror level by 2 when an investigator is devoured) do not trigger when an investigator retires.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.