Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew P.
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be sure, does OmniBlend keep its Rainbow blend until I manage to knock it off? This is the way I played, and I placed a black flavor die on the OmniBlend coaster to denote that it still had the Rainbow blend so I could reroll the white dice (my white dice were on the Feature blend).

I wasn't expecting much from the solo game, but I enjoyed it quite a bit! I'm looking forward to trying out Sacchar, Inc..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would assume it keeps it the same as another player: until you take it or it gets a featured blend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
imprimis5 wrote:
I would assume it keeps it the same as another player: until you take it or it gets a featured blend.

The solo Corporations can have both a Rainbow and a Feature blend at the same time. Once they grab a Rainbow (which they can only do on their first roll of a turn) they keep it (and may roll for Feature blends on future turns) until you take it from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brianmbe wrote:
imprimis5 wrote:

The solo Corporations can have both a Rainbow and a Feature blend at the same time. Once they grab a Rainbow (which they can only do on their first roll of a turn) they keep it (and may roll for Feature blends on future turns) until you take it from them.

Whoops. That's what I get for not checking the rules first. Lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
pieforteeth wrote:
I placed a black flavor die on the OmniBlend coaster to denote that it still had the Rainbow blend so I could reroll the white dice (my white dice were on the Feature blend).

Oh, and just in case, don't put any white dice on a Rainbow Blend, just slide it near the Corp when they create one to denote that they have it. This is the same for the regular game; the Rainbow Blend is kind of like a big token. That way you can pass the dice onto the next player.

Hope you like the Sacchar challenge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew P.
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
pieforteeth wrote:
I placed a black flavor die on the OmniBlend coaster to denote that it still had the Rainbow blend so I could reroll the white dice (my white dice were on the Feature blend).

Oh, and just in case, don't put any white dice on a Rainbow Blend, just slide it near the Corp when they create one to denote that they have it. This is the same for the regular game; the Rainbow Blend is kind of like a big token. That way you can pass the dice onto the next player.

Hope you like the Sacchar challenge!

Oh that makes sense. It never occurred to me to do that since I've only played 2 player games so far. Also, the Sacchar challenge seems MUCH harder! I went 1/2 against OmniBlend, but I'm 0/4 against Sacchar. All those flavor dice!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.