Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Question: Does the +1 modifier to movement for moving into a hex with an enemy unit apply to a unit moving into a hex solely occupied by an enemy air unit (note that this is *not* an advance after combat)?

My Answer: The only units that the modifier applies to are *ground* units, not air units.

Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Powers
United States
Triangle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The +1 modifier is to attack the hex, not move into it (as I recall - dont have the rules in front of me). Therefore I would say you do not have to pay the +1 as there is no attack. Your unit will simply displace the air unit and move on...

Bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bill is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.