Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) In my base set, I only have damage markers for Fire, Psychic, and Melee. Is that correct? There are other types of damage dealt by the villians, do those markers come in expansions?

2) Do the Rook City and Infernal Relics expansions fit in the base game box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeekInsight
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tatooine_todd wrote:
1) In my base set, I only have damage markers for Fire, Psychic, and Melee. Is that correct? There are other types of damage dealt by the villians, do those markers come in expansions?

2) Do the Rook City and Infernal Relics expansions fit in the base game box?

1. The damage type markers are for times when damage is converted to another type. For example, Ra has a card that converts all damage to fire damage. In that instance, you'd want to break out the Fire Damage marker to remind you.

But there isn't a similar marker for, say, Psychic damage because there's no card that converts damage to pyshcic damage in the base game.

2. I'm sure it does if you don't sleeve. Not sure if you do. I have all of mine sleeved (along with all currently available content) and am using the Base set (enhanced edition) for heroes, Infernal/Rook city box for villains, and Vengeful Five box for environments, tokens, and oversized cards. At this point, only the hero box is full.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
No sleeving for me. All cards fit in base box UNTIL Vengeful Five.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all of my heroes in the core game box and all of my villains and environments in the Vengeance box. Plus, the wide bay in the Vengeance box is perfect for oversized cards and bags of tokens! That said, all of my cards are unsleeved, and have held up quite well over the years and cons of considerable abuse! If you do sleeve them, you'll have to get more creative when it comes to storage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Skjoldulfr wrote:
I have all of my heroes in the core game box and all of my villains and environments in the Vengeance box. Plus, the wide bay in the Vengeance box is perfect for oversized cards and bags of tokens!

Great minds think alike! This is exactly how I have my game stored.

Though come next expansion, environments and villains will no longer fit in just the Vengeance box. Probably will have to move environments into the core box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. I just ordered the Sentinels of the Multiverse: Rook City & Infernal Relics Expansion expansion and will probably sleeve the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Albertsen
United States
Onalaska
WI
flag msg tools
badge
Always stomped, never the stomper...
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried sleeving my Sentinels cards and they did not fit in the box. I used premium sleeves. The truly crappy thing about it is that they did not fit horizontally in the box, meaning I had to stand them up in between the dividers, meaning I couldn't put the lid on the box (I could, but it wouldn't close all the way) :/ so I just unsleeved it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.