Subject: DRK Gross Deutschland and DRK Totenkopf rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Roe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if these two games can be combined to make one larger game?

Thanks in advance for your time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Fasulo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim,

Yes, they will be able to be combined. The current map and scenarios for GD do not combine, but I working on an update to those so that they will.

Just so you are aware there are 9 titles planned for this Kursk series. They are to be released in 3 sets of 3 games each. The first set released was GD/3Pz/11Pz. They are currently being updated so they will connect to the IISS games. The IISS games are now being released. Totenkopf first, Leibstandarte planned next for this August. Then Das Reich toward the end of this year. The third set, IIIPzK, are planned but have no release dates yet. They are a few years off. But the map work is almost finished.

Regards,
Chris Fasulo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Roe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
Thanks Chris. I may look into getting the DRK-GD series now.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Katz III
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris, Love your games! I have the first DRK games (GD/3Pz/11Pz). Will you make the updated maps available so I may combine with the Totenkopf, etc.? Is anything else changing that I might have to update?? Thanks very much!! Evan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Fasulo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Evan,

The updated maps will be available. The update kits are going to include maps and scenarios as both those items changed. For those who did not buy pre-order coupons for the SS games the costs to buy the updated maps and scenarios are:

GD: $80
3Pz: $20
11Pz: $10

Having these update kits will allow you to link up with the SS games. You should not need anything else.

At this point in time I don't yet have all the material updated, so it's going to be a while, months at least, before I can release the update kits. But they will be coming.

Regards,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Katz III
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries on time- I'll just keep watching your site. Thank you so much Chris! Evan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.