Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Whitmore
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Industria is a neat game. But my copy is in German, and this isn't ideal. I see a U.K./English edition is listed as having been released. Is anyone selling/trading a U.K. edition? And, yes, I know there is a Rio Grande Games/Ystari release in English of "Industry". But I actively dislike that edition. I would prefer to get the Queen Games edition, just in English. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The English Paste ups in the file section work great. I just bought a few pages of ink jet full sheet stickers and cut them out and stuck them on. My german copy is fully playable now. Just a suggestion instead of trying to track down a UK version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there was ever an English version of this. My copy has the paste ups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ixnay66 wrote:
I don't think there was ever an English version of this. My copy has the paste ups.

Yeah I myself have never seen one that is why I did the paste ups. I am not sure the Version listed on the game page is real.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Whitmore
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordunborn wrote:
ixnay66 wrote:

Yeah I myself have never seen one that is why I did the paste ups. I am not sure the Version listed on the game page is real.

Thanks for the replies. The cover on the German edition has a German expression, while the U.K. edition has an english expression under the title. So I think the U.K. edition likely exists.

But I will likely do the paste up route. I thought the artwork was rather pixelated. But i should get over it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.