Is there any reason why the cards are bundled together as they are in the separate decks? (aside from the mini-expansions)
There are pockets of alphabatization, but some duplicate cards are split between decks. Are the decks suggested role mixes for games? Or some other deliniation?
Next trip: Ireland!
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
The cards I think were bundled as:
- Mini expansions
- Whatever number the printer could print per deck
Some duplicate cards are split between decks because artpacks came with substitute art.
Arrange it however you want.
I arranged mine by:
1. Villager cards
2. Regular Werewolf cards
3. Seer cards
4. Village roles
5. Werewolf roles
6. Third party characters
7. Characters with changing allegiances / allegiances that are undefined when the card is received
8. Misc - the blank cards, the moderator cards, and the amulet (from one of the artpacks)
- Last edited Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:46 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:25 am