Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have been looking for these ever since I discovered the game. The closest that I have gotten is the $199 set on Amazon. There is no way I am paying that. Can anyone recommend a practical way to get the necessary information? I would gladly pay for the cards if the price was reasonable, but the gouging is just insane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The equipment card pack generally covers stuff in the revised rule book. If you have that you should be good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are nothing more than a summery of what is already present in the 2nd ed rulebook.
I recommend getting them, but only if the price is right. If you don't have them, and cannot find them, I suggest to create the cards yourself, by doing a simple copy-paste of the equipment and it's description on a word file, and then cutting them.

As I said: you find all the info you need to create the, in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot! I have my project for today. I appreciate the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone who owns the Equipment cards post a couple of images of them?

Until I can come a cross a set at a reasonable price I'd like to make my own proxy versions but can;t tell what they look like from the box picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.