Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
39 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game: Game of the Year Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Any idea when this will be released? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TL Gorski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So just purchased the base game and the first thing that jumped in to my mind was when would this expamsion be available to non KS backers? Sadly I am a completionist and missed out on this KS cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
nmetken wrote:
So just purchased the base game and the first thing that jumped in to my mind was when would this expamsion be available to non KS backers? Sadly I am a completionist and missed out on this KS cry

Word on the street right now is that this is only available at conventions and during promotions for a few months. BUT, it will be sold eventually. I like it too much for it not be sold. Needs a UPC sticker and such.

I'm sure as the summer continues, we'll see some more news from Dice Hate Me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Burgess
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up the base game, and am loving it meeple
Any news on when this expansion will be ready for general release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it still need a UPC if it were to be sold exclusively through the BGG store as a promo expansion? I think there's been a couple which didn't... Just sayin'...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FreezenFire wrote:
Would it still need a UPC if it were to be sold exclusively through the BGG store as a promo expansion? I think there's been a couple which didn't... Just sayin'...

Definitely doesn't need a UPC sticker for the Geek Store. Just sayin'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fungo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am looking foward to see a coffee bean symbol on that BGG STORE banner. Or it is already avaliable somewhere else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news? I think any sane person can agree that VJTCGTDG is one of the best games released in the last year. I want, nay, NEED this expansion. Inquiring, under-caffeinated minds need to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the expansion be compatible with te German edition? The box art is different but don't know if the components themselves have been redesigned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith R
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sizzla wrote:
Any news? I think any sane person can agree that VJTCGTDG is one of the best games released in the last year. I want, nay, NEED this expansion. Inquiring, under-caffeinated minds need to know.

Ditto. Love this game and would really like to get my hands on the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
niblum wrote:
Sizzla wrote:

Ditto. Love this game and would really like to get my hands on the expansion.

Add me to the list. Where is this expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During the recent "Bedford" kickstarter, which was subsequently cancelled, I asked dice hate me if there would be an add on for vjtcgtdg and they replied that they were considering a kickstarter in January. I'm hoping the expansion will be part of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Sison
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keeping my fingers crossed! This is a fun game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith R
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just placed my order for this on the Greater Than Games website. Not sure when it will ship, but it is available for order now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Acieeeeeeeed!
mbmbmbmbmb
niblum wrote:
Just placed my order for this on the Greater Than Games website. Not sure when it will ship, but it is available for order now.

Thanks for the heads-up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers! I've been checking Dice hate me daily for weeks waiting for this. Order put through. Sweet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been hearing that for years regarding their Great Heartland Hauling Co. game. I wouldn't hold your breath on this.

TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
nmetken wrote:

Word on the street right now is that this is only available at conventions and during promotions for a few months. BUT, it will be sold eventually. I like it too much for it not be sold. Needs a UPC sticker and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Schexnayder
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
ixnay66 wrote:
I've been hearing that for years regarding their Great Heartland Hauling Co. game. I wouldn't hold your breath on this.

nmetken wrote:

The Badlands expansion is also for sale on the GTG website
https://greaterthangames.com/store/great-heartland-hauling-b...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
cmschex wrote:
ixnay66 wrote:

nmetken wrote:

The Badlands expansion is also for sale on the GTG website
https://greaterthangames.com/store/great-heartland-hauling-b...

Fantastic! I couldn't find that page and the link for expansions wasn't working on my iPad. Thanks so much and thanks to Dice Hate Me Games for making these available!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fungo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
whoa!

This is great!

here is the link to make the things faster for you guys!

https://greaterthangames.com/store/viva-java-dice-game-game-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith R
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that was fast! Just received my order in the mail. Can't wait to try it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get shipping notification? I ordered at the same time as you but have heard nothing! Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith R
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Certacertamen wrote:
Did you get shipping notification? I ordered at the same time as you but have heard nothing! Cheers

I did not receive a shipping notification. I had resigned to wait a while since I selected the usps option (quoted as 2-3 weeks). So it was a pleasant surprise to see it in the mail today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McPherson
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered on the 28th, and I haven't received it yet. If that helps

Bit longer to travel though for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that, Keith. I really can't wait for this!

Stephen, it's a race then. US to Ireland v US to Oz. I have a 2 day headstart, though. (I'm imagining an Indiana Jones type map view complete with theme music). May the best postal service win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Games Are About Glory
United States
Macedon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. I ordered mine the day after you. Hopefully it arrives for the weekend.

niblum wrote:
Certacertamen wrote:

I did not receive a shipping notification. I had resigned to wait a while since I selected the usps option (quoted as 2-3 weeks). So it was a pleasant surprise to see it in the mail today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.